chanel bag under $1000

The store off of 5th is annoying.... They are always packed and no one wants to help.
I also wouldn't recommend going to a Chanel inside of Saks or anyother department store. Some of the SA's I've talked to at those stores have told me wrong information regarding style/name/etc.
My favorite chanel store in New York is the one on Madison Ave in the Upper East Side :biggrin: I wish I knew the SA's name who helped me there last time-- she was fab. I don't remember it though, and I don't believe she gave me her buisness card.

i like 57th too but i do think sometimes the dept stores, like bloomingdales and saks easier to deal with.... ordering from hirsh is always a good option too. or going in if you are in ny area

I have had better luck in Bloomingdale's than Saks...associates seem a little friendlier and not so cold. Dept stores have a decent vaiety. I do think it will be hard to find a bag under $1K, but good luck - Chanel is the best!!

There is a designer consignment store that is supposed to be really great..

www.michaelsconsignment.com

might be worth contacting to see if they have any Chanel

I've been there a bunch of times, there are separate sections for Chanel and Hermes. So they always have Chanel at the store, but most of the time it's not necessarily a good deal. I bet you can find better deals on eBay or other sites.

JSG Christine is my SA too!... I ADORE HER!!!!!!! Honestly I have a couple SAs at different stores and I always try to give Christine all my business because she is so awesome

Yay! We're SA twins! :hugs:
I don't like most of the SAs there, so when I found her, I was soooo happy.