Chanel Backpack

KAYSHE

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone have the urban spirit back in caviar? Do you use yours often? It was released last year for 23S but I decided not to buy it since I don't really wear a backpack and although I love the urban spirit at the time I just did not think it'll get a lot of wear. Fast forward to now, it is being released again for 24s and I am very tempted. I do not have any chanel backpack in my collection besides the 24c classic mini backpack which I wear more as a shoulder or crossbody.

I am also not young anymore so I wonder if I can still pull it off, I want the smaller version of the two sizes available.

Attachments

• IMG_9374.jpeg
    IMG_9374.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 55
I have an Urban Spirit backpack, for years now, it has been my workhorse bag. Please do not worry about your age, if you love it buy it! It has gotten to the point that the hardware looks off on my Urban Spirit, colored somehow. I find this odd because I have a Jumbo Classic flap, WOC, and GST that are older and the hardware on all of them is still perfect. I think I am going to buy a Prada nylon backpack to be my workhorse bag and send my Urban Spirit to be refirbished.

I have an Urban Spirit backpack, for years now, it has been my workhorse bag. Please do not worry about your age, if you love it buy it! It has gotten to the point that the hardware looks off on my Urban Spirit, colored somehow. I find this odd because I have a Jumbo Classic flap, WOC, and GST that are older and the hardware on all of them is still perfect. I think I am going to buy a Prada nylon backpack to be my workhorse bag and send my Urban Spirit to be refirbished.

Thank you! That is good to know that you were able to use your Urban Spirit a lot. I'm just not a backpack person so I worry about not being able to use it much but I do love the Urban Spirit and can't get it out of my head!

Yes! it is
My wallet says noooo but my heart says yes!. I need it now 😩

Been waiting for it in caviar and champagne or gold !

Does anyone have the urban spirit back in caviar? Do you use yours often? It was released last year for 23S but I decided not to buy it since I don't really wear a backpack and although I love the urban spirit at the time I just did not think it'll get a lot of wear. Fast forward to now, it is being released again for 24s and I am very tempted. I do not have any chanel backpack in my collection besides the 24c classic mini backpack which I wear more as a shoulder or crossbody.

I am also not young anymore so I wonder if I can still pull it off, I want the smaller version of the two sizes available.
I’m not familiar with it’s popularity but do you think it’s going to be something that I have to go on first day of the drop to get..

Reactions: bergafer3
I don't think you need to go on the first day to get it. It is not as high in demand as the "kelly", minis, mini 22, etc.
Thank you for your insight! I don’t wanna be in the same situation as I was lasr season! The mini top handle was a unicorn and I had zero idea until it was too late and I had to chase it like a crazy lady

Last edited:
Thank you for your insight! I don’t wanna be in the same situation as I was lasr season! The mini top handle was a unicorn and I had zero idea until it was too late and I had to chase it like a crazy lady

If you have an SA just let him/her know that you wanted the bag so they can put it on hold for you. Or you can just go in on the first day to try all the new bags. I shop mostly remotely so I won't be able to do that 😅

I didn't think I was a backpack person either until I got an urban spirit backpack (size small). It can truly be used for a variety of places, and age doesn't matter. If you can put it on your shoulders and be ok with it, go for it. And you can carry it by the shorter chain handle, so it doesn't always have to be used as a traditional backpack.

I didn't think I was a backpack person either until I got an urban spirit backpack (size small). It can truly be used for a variety of places, and age doesn't matter. If you can put it on your shoulders and be ok with it, go for it. And you can carry it by the shorter chain handle, so it doesn't always have to be used as a traditional backpack.

Thank you! I went ahead and purchase the small size in black. I'm thinking it'll
probably be more for travel (for me).

Just an update: I actually wore the bag 2x now to go shopping and stuff. I am not a backpack person but this bag has a bit of a dressy look (if that even makes sense) and unique to Chanel so obviously I loooove it! The flap is not uneven in person, it was due to what I put inside which was mini umbrella 😂
I love it! May I ask what retail is for this now?

I love Chanel backpacks. Most of my bags don't show much wear, but my backpack in caviar leather had to be sent for a full spa service because of how much I used it.