Chanel 22 organizer/insert

pinay_pie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2013
Can anybody recommend a softer organizer, like silk or satin? I feel the felt version is too stiffed that it takes away the slouchiness, which is the look that the bag is going for. I’ve googled but all that comes up is felt. I even searched on Etsy, nothing. TIA!

Reactions: pursesandwatches
I plan on the small denim 22 as my next bag, and thought I would get a 1.2mm felt liner (Samorga or Zoomoni) as it should be softer and more flexible than the 2mm felt. I have a 1.2mm coming from Zoomoni for my LV Carryall Empreinte, so I'm looking forward to seeing if my theory is correct.

I plan on the small denim 22 as my next bag, and thought I would get a 1.2mm felt liner (Samorga or Zoomoni) as it should be softer and more flexible than the 2mm felt. I have a 1.2mm coming from Zoomoni for my LV Carryall Empreinte, so I'm looking forward to seeing if my theory is correct.
please report back re: the 1.2mm. i just bought a small chanel 22 too and was literally looking at zooming and samorga's 1.2mm for it. didn't buy any because i also don't want the bag to look too structured and takes away the slouchy vibe

Reactions: Caspin22
Oh wow have any pic?