chanel 2.55 or balenciaga????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 2.55!!!

2. Well, I'll go against the grain here - b-bag. There like potato chips - one (or two, or twenty) is never enough.

3. Chanel :d

4. if you can't find a torquoise B-bag, go for the Chanel!!

5. I would definitely get a Chanel, especially since you already have b-bags !

How did the hunt for a LV pochette go by the way ?

6. Another B-bag, you seem to live a very youthful, sporting, adverturous life-style, balenciaga fits that - a Chanel reissue bag will not move with you - it kind of enters the room before you do, they are not as flexible; nor are they wear anwhere with anything.

My diagnosis of your condition is lack of Balenciaga, I prescribe more balenciaga in 90 days. :P

7. I think that Chanel would make the best commemoration! (of your new smoke-free lifestyle, i mean). It's special!

8. Hmm--such an apple and oranges question! Well, I have 3 b'bags now and no Chanel and I'm not sure I want a Chanel, so I have a fundamental bias here. I think of Chanel as being such much more tailored, that I think it really depends upon your personal style. But I wanted to congratulate you on the 3 months of no smoking!

9. More Balenciaga bags for you because you're young and a really hyper gal. :lol:

10. ayla

my bf has set down the law... he's going to Aussie in May and he's like... "if you can stop smoking, i'll buy you a pochette!" he stopped smoking at Xmas and he wants me to quit too so we can have a better quailty of life together... so if i can do it buy may... he'll get me a pochette! :amuse:

on another note... i had a dream about Chanel last night! ha ha! too much thinking! :shame:

11. Chanel!!!Please it's so pretty and timeless! You can still use it years and years later!!

12. Hi! personally i find chanel bags almost as addictive as balenciagas... I think you should get a chanel but in a vibrant color. you'll always have time to get more b's after that :smile: hope this helps

13. hey everyone

ok, i'm so confused still about what bag i want! i found a BIRKIN bag on TM and i was wondering if i should actually buy it - but seriously i'd only buy it because i know its just FLASH and plus i dont think i'm the type of person to own one!

ANYWAY, i think i might of found my CHANEL bag! But im trying to decide on a colour!

What colour would you pick?

Baby blue? (classic chanel bag)

White? (classic chanel bag - without the double flap)

Black? (smaller size - more like a square shape)

Ekekek, i can't decide! So please help me out!

Thanks so much!

OR

Should i just stick to my plan and get my b-bag FIRST in white????

14. Chanel. It's such a classic choice.

15. Absolutely a Chanel!