Chanel 19

It looked like it didn’t lay correctly on you on your hip like i see in other photos of the bag. Ughh this bag is so confusing in photos. Anything else stand out to you why you didn’t like it?

Reactions: Frillylily
I had been on the fence about this bag for many months. It is gorgeous but not for me. The chains were too heavy, even cross bodied. I tried every size they made. It did not click for me. Too slouchy. FYI I am 5’2”. 115 lbs.
I bought the small and returned it because of a defect. But in the hour I used it I realized the chains are super uncomfortable. The leather strap is stiff and hurts the neck and shoulder when worn crossbody, and when you carry it on the crook of your arm it feels too heavy because of the chains. The chain also digged in my wrist. So although I’m on the waitlist for another one I’m not sure about it anymore.

Reactions: Frillylily
Hi everyone, I really need your help. I bought a Chanel 19 through a personal shopper, but she does not know whether this is a lamb skin or goat skin bag

It's a 20P collection, the small size Chanel 19, black color.

Pics I got are attached. Really need your help guys :'( Can someone help verify what leather this is?

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 10.13.35 AM (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 10.13.35 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 10.13.36 AM.jpeg Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 17.41.34.png

Reactions: ibabeita
Hi everyone, I really need your help. I bought a Chanel 19 through a personal shopper, but she does not know whether this is a lamb skin or goat skin bag

It's a 20P collection, the small size Chanel 19, black color.

Pics I got are attached. Really need your help guys :'( Can someone help verify what leather this is?

View attachment 4695122 View attachment 4695123 View attachment 4695124 View attachment 4695125
Goatskin. My bag is identical. I LOVE the goatskin!