Chance of a lifetime.

Ooh, two travel Lindys - I would empty all the scarf trays, cashmere shawls, bracelets, jewellery and watches into one and the other would be for Kellys, purses and small leather goods. Then on my way out, I would grab a tie and loop it round my neck so that DH gets something too - wouldn't want him feeling left out now would we? ;)

I would take the largest Garden Party tote in sight (as it is "ready and open") and with one hand movement swipe in all scarves, shawls and bracelets in sight.

Then I would pick one croc Birkin (in a nice brownish/beige shade or VA) and a small (28) bright color Kelly. Maybe stuff in some small leathergoods like agendas and Ulysses or a KP, if I had time. Done!

Firstly, i'd get all the Steve (and 24/24) messenger bags, and sling them over myself, grab a Travel Birkin or two, run up to the ties and stick a couple into one travel Birkin and then abuse the croc wallets and gloves :biggrin:

And, if I had time, perhaps some scarves to mail out to people that I like on tPF (and a couple for the gf, the mom and the sister)

shopping-cart.jpg

If they did, I think I may just switch to watching reality shows. Still, nothing can get me to sit through an episode of Big Brother, not even me being able to stop the apocalypse all together.