Food Champagne Help

Henroit Brut (90 pts), piper heidsieck (92 pts) and P Gimonnet (92 pts) are all good...are about $50-$60, great deals! Schramsberg Reserve is 93 points and runs about $70-$80. Veuve Clicuot Brut 02 is 94 points and about $80-$90.

If you really want to slurge Krug Champagne Brut 95 and Louis Roederer Cristal Brut are both about $220 and 98 points :smile:

Have fun

Laurent-Perrier Grand Siècle
Charles Heidsieck Blanc des Millénaires
Bollinger R.D. Extra Brut
Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Brut Blanc de Blancs
Perrier Jouët Belle Epoque Brut
Veuve Clicquot La Grand Dame

Well I'm low-end here, but I picked up some Barefoot Bubbly Extra Dry today at Trader Joe's. Got nice reviews in the LA Times today.....and mine was WAAAAY less than your requested price! With $95.00 left over from your initial $100 request, I went and did some more shopping!!! ;):heart:

Well I'm low-end here, but I picked up some Barefoot Bubbly Extra Dry today at Trader Joe's. Got nice reviews in the LA Times today.....and mine was WAAAAY less than your requested price! With $95.00 left over from your initial $100 request, I went and did some more shopping!!! ;):heart:

nice job j! ;) i will have to try that - i love champagne. my low-end fave is korbel extra dry.

nice job j! ;) i will have to try that - i love champagne. my low-end fave is korbel extra dry.

LOL, I like korbel too. Also andre? My best friend always picks up a bottle or two of that for me when he's at Safeway as a gift. I think he loves that he can spend less than $10 and make me happy. :tup:

OT but does anyone know how much Dom is at clubs in Vegas? I'm imagining it gets marked up a lot?