Chamonix turned into VN, a reveal is in order !

maplemoose

O.G.
Jul 13, 2012
I have been lurking around here and learned a lot! Thank you all !

As you may have seen my previous post, I just bought a light colored Kelly sellier and was uncertain about the striation in the back. Our dear Doc pointed out that it was made of VN rather than chamonix as listed. This to me is really awesome news as I would like to have the color darkened a bit and really love the patina!

I thought it would be nie to do a small reveal and show you my Kelly lineup, shall we ?

I have been lurking around here and learned a lot! Thank you all !

As you may have seen my previous post, I just bought a light colored Kelly sellier and was uncertain about the striation in the back. Our dear Doc pointed out that it was made of VN rather than chamonix as listed. This to me is really awesome news as I would like to have the color darkened a bit and really love the patina!

I thought it would be nie to do a small reveal and show you my Kelly lineup, shall we ?
First, let's see this new beauty. She is 9-yr old/young and came to me as almost brand new. I really have nothing to complain.

image.jpg

What an amazing collection you have! I love them all :heart:, but I have to say, your newest addtion is just a complete knock out! Wow! Congrats on finding such a gem.:smile:

Your collection is absolutely stunning! The VN just rounds out the collection but every bag is TDF. Box and VN are my favorite leathers - so classic, so elegant and so Hermes!!!! Congratulations! WOW!

congrats on your VN kelly...looks brand new and love the white stitching against the colour!! and fabulous kelly collection...the reddish brown looks like havane to me..