Chamois Edith is $1720?

I just realized I put it in my cart earlier to see when it was available and when I just tried to check out (out of curiosity), it said, "We are sorry, but item Edith Pocket Tote, Large has been removed because Item is no longer sellable". Does that mean sold out?

annabelle said:
The Chamois one on BG looks larger than the Whiskey one on NM - the handles also look longer...it sure sold out fast!

Ah, good eye! I kept comparing them and couldn't tell as I wasn't sure if it was the structured vs. unstructured-ness that was fooling me. The handle is definitely longer on the Chamois. Didn't I read or hear that NM had their dimensions wrong on the $1275 version?

Daisy said:
Ah, good eye! I kept comparing them and couldn't tell as I wasn't sure if it was the structured vs. unstructured-ness that was fooling me. The handle is definitely longer on the Chamois. Didn't I read or hear that NM had their dimensions wrong on the $1275 version?
Yes, I remember reading about NM dimensions were listed wrong too. I believe the gals who have already received their NM Ediths mentioned it is about 13" or 14" wide?