Chameleon organizer for Cervo Hobo bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I'm thinking about ordering a Chameleon organizer to use with my Cervo Hobos. Does anyone have any feedback on this insert? What size is best for the hobo? Does using an organizer impact the "slouchy" look of the bag?

You might consider reading through this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta-faqs-and-care-reference/purse-insert-reference-keep-that-bag-clean-418854.html

I have an older medium structured chameleon--don't know what sizes are available these days-- and I'd say it's probably much too small and too structured for a cervo hobo. I don't have a cervo hobo, but the med. chameleon was too small yet too wide at the base for a large Veneta, and it showed through, if that helps any. Photos are in the above link.

There are other organizers out there, with pros and cons, including size, flexibility, and weight (some of the fancier ones look like they'd add a noticeable amount of weight). Whether it impacts the shape of the slouch really depends. I'm currently using the medium structured Chameleon in a small handheld Longchamp Le Pliage nylon bag, and it's perfect for that because that bag has no internal structure at all (and it fits perfectly--it is quite small).

Status
Not open for further replies.