cerises bucket bag? out of style?

I saw a cerises bucket with pochette on a consignment site today too! I actually think the price is quite good, have seen them go for between 800 and 1300 depending on condition, the condition of the one I saw is really very good. I personally don't care for the cerises line, it is cute and still quite popular with many. I say buy it if you love it, you can always resell it, Ltd. lines from LV tend to hold their value a bit better.

I;ve HEARD from other LV lovers that the bucket style isn't their favorite...that the handles wont stay on their shoulders. I've never had it, this was expressed to me lol

I don't own a bucket bag, they don't really appeal to me, however I really like the cerises line. I have been wanting to pick up a cerises speedy forever! I think the cerises line is still very much in style, the bag style however is up to you. If you like bucket bags I'd go for it! Hopefully someone on here that owns one can give you more info. Good luck!

Hi! This is my first post on tpf! I have the cerises bucket and love it. It was the only bag I carried since I got it new in 05. Mainly because it was the biggest LV I had at the time. I love the cerises line and am now trying to collect all the other pieces. I'm getting an almost brand new speedy today. The cherries are so cute with their little faces. I say go for it if it is in good condition.

No offence to the rest but to me, it does seem out of style. For one thing I never fancied the Cerises line, plus the bucket bag looks neither stylish nor functional to me, so to me, it's a nay.

No, not at all, especially since we're going into spring pretty soon, I think it would be perfect! I don't own one, but I've seen pictures of the bucket and I think it's totally adorable! :smile:

I used to own this bag. I loved it. I say go for it. Be sure to keep in mind that it is the same size as the Petit Bucket so just as long as you don't carry everything and the kitchen sink in your bag you will be fine using it for everyday.