cerf tote - cc logo closure or madamoiselle?

L1998

May 22, 2006
Hi! I'm new to Chanel forum.
I want to get cert tote in black but can't decide if I want the cc logo closure or madamoiselle lock.
I went today and saw cc logo closure but didn't get to see the madamoiselle.
Do you know if they will have the madamoiselle lock for fall 2006?
I went to Saks and they told me that they won't have the madamoiselle lock for fall 2006. They will only have the cc logo closure. Which one is your favorite?

i though the cerf is a permanent line... therefore they should have the CC interlok and the madamiselle lock too. i went to harrods in london yesterday and saw both locks. i must say i much prefer the madamoiselle lock, it goes with the shape of the bag and looks more classic and elegant than the CC.

I love the interlock CC.

L1998 said:
I want to get cert tote in black but can't decide if I want the cc logo closure or madamoiselle lock.
I went to Saks and they told me that they won't have the madamoiselle lock for fall 2006. They will only have the cc logo closure. Which one is your favorite?

I agree with Michele and Kaka. I think the Mademoiselle turnlock closure on the Cerf tote goes well with the style. I also like that it is a rhodium finish. I purposely requested both my mocha and black Cerf totes with the Mademoiselle closure. You can get the CC closure on all the classic flap bags and so this is a nice change.

L1998 said:
I saw both at NM yesterday and I prefer the Mademoiselle lock. I agree with Kaka28 and state it does go better with the bag.

I love the ccs on the cerf bags. I have them in beige, black, ivory, and brown, and there is something special about the gold cc on this bag. I think it looks nice with the mademoiselle lock, but the ccs are so classic and understated on this bag.

Anyway, I don't think you could go wrong with either one.