CelticLuv's Collection of a CL Addict

wow you got a classic on sale!

I love it when that happens :yes:

:drool: love the RB ADs!

thank you, the color is gorgeous!

cl does royal blue so beautifully

I agree one thousand percent!

^now i want them again! are the studs silver or gold? they seem different in different pics.

the studs are silver. You honestly cannot tell the material is denim from afar. I was looking in the mirror and all I saw were the studs, didn't even notice the denim so I really feel this can go with any outfit.

^those work really well with your skin tone.

thank you luv! I hadn't noticed but you're right. They are just my favorite!

wowowow, shoe size twin! amazing scores! congratz:love:

thank you! I am content...for now :lol:

Lovely additions! I especially like the AD's - such a comfortable style. Studs are hit and miss with alot of spectators. I love them, but I have caught people chuckling and laughing while looking at my studded shoes. One person even said "those remind me of the 80's when studs were in". Just as long as you love them, I say rock them!

Next up are from Neiman Marcus. I have no words for these other than :love::cloud9:
The dye was not as vivid on the left shoe as it was on the right (only slightly at that) and there is a small white area on the back of one of the heels where it's missing the dye but when I posted about this, an awesome TPF'er raised the question of "would I regret it if I returned it?". My answer was undoubtably YES. thanks needloub ;)
TBH, I would not have noticed any of this is I didn't overanalyze the shoe when I got it, knowing about the dye issues.

They are GORGEOUS and after I sprayed them with Meltonian, the dye evened out and they are actually brighter and a more vivid blue. :yahoo:

May I present to you, the exquisite
Altadama 140 Royal Blue Watersnake
TTS 35

(pics are BEFORE I sprayed with Meltonian. I'll have to take AFTER shots so you can see the difference)
DSC06528-1.jpg

DSC06596-1.jpg

DSC06597-1.jpg

Glad to hear the meltonian worked! I passed up a lot of watersnake AD's b/c the dye wasn't "perfect", but now I am going to find me a pair and try it out. Hope you love and enjoy them b/c the are gorgeous!

I had to come in here and drool some more! I love all your sale purchases. I am so happy that you kept the blue WS AD's! I can't get over the beautiful color. The more I see the AD's, the more I am falling in love with this particular style of shoe.

Love the color of your Simples! Love your Declics...can't go wrong with black patent! Love everything. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

:ty:dirtyaddiction, missgiannina, LouboutinNerd, anniethecat, and needloub!

Glad to hear the meltonian worked! I passed up a lot of watersnake AD's b/c the dye wasn't "perfect", but now I am going to find me a pair and try it out. Hope you love and enjoy them b/c the are gorgeous!

Good luck on your search, they are incredible shoes!

Congrats on all the new goodies, Celtic! Those patchwork AD are phenomenal! I literally gasped when I saw them. So so so pretty!!!!

thank you, even though I truly love the RB AD's, I have to admit the patchwork AD's are what grabs my attention every time. When I couldn't get them out of mind, I knew I had to get them ;)