Tech Cell phone numbers went public on 10/01/07

Thanks so much Vlad, I had no idea.

Do not call is becoming more and more bogus to me. First any charitable organization is exempt. Any company you talked to in the past is exempt i.e. CC's company's (they're the most annoying). So if you have an account with a CC company they can call you (and they do). Remember that if you give your cell as the main number.

So even though I'm on the list I still get calls constantly. I signed up for call blocker thinking that would help.......NOT. ATT's operator later informed me that the number I see on Caller ID is the main (unbrella) number (like the central line). The spawns can get through however like the extension lines. Also Blocker doesn't work on long distance calls, hospitals, police and government....

So I ask what's there to block???????? The siding man? The replacement window dude?? Oh yea their calls were copious (sarcasm). The only annoying fly that was thwarted for me was the national hwy police (they weren't actual policeman calling) and an organization of disability workers selling crap. Oh the disability could be obesity?

A little rant, sorry.:cursing:

Do not call is becoming more and more bogus to me. First any charitable organization is exempt. Any company you talked to in the past is exempt i.e. CC's company's (they're the most annoying). So if you have an account with a CC company they can call you (and they do). Remember that if you give your cell as the main number.

So even though I'm on the list I still get calls constantly. I signed up for call blocker thinking that would help.......NOT. ATT's operator later informed me that the number I see on Caller ID is the main (unbrella) number (like the central line). The spawns can get through however like the extension lines. Also Blocker doesn't work on long distance calls, hospitals, police and government....

So I ask what's there to block???????? The siding man? The replacement window dude?? Oh yea their calls were copious (sarcasm). The only annoying fly that was thwarted for me was the national hwy police (they weren't actual policeman calling) and an organization of disability workers selling crap. Oh the disability could be obesity?

A little rant, sorry.:cursing:

To stop calls/offers from your cc company just call & tell them you want to be removed from their offers/services list. It takes up to 30 days but the calls/mailings but will stop.

To stop calls/offers from your cc company just call & tell them you want to be removed from their offers/services list. It takes up to 30 days but the calls/mailings but will stop.

Ahh yes I know this, but that would require talking to them and being weak, I'd rather find another way (being engaged in a conversation later in the day when I'm tired is not appealing) but I'm afraid that's what I'll have to do.:hysteric: