Celine website

I think so, but what I don‘t understand: they make the homepage for nearly one month down. 1 Month without online selling their bags -wow, that‘s long...

Exactly. I know for sure they had started online commerce at least in France, which they are now losing. In addition, no one can see anything related to even the most recently released collection which only hit stores a little while ago and no one can find any helpful information regarding any of their products which potentially would have led to more sales in the interim.

Reactions: Nivahra
Exactly. I know for sure they had started online commerce at least in France, which they are now losing. In addition, no one can see anything related to even the most recently released collection which only hit stores a little while ago and no one can find any helpful information regarding any of their products which potentially would have led to more sales in the interim.

Yes! They updated their website with the new bags recently and the new colors were only put on the site on August 20th and now *poof*.

Reactions: wheihk and Nivahra