Celine triomphe classique or teen size?

cailan

Jan 24, 2013
Hello everyone
It is the first time I am posting here wanting to hear your opinions. I have been wanting to get a celine triomphe bag for quite sometime now. I am debating between size medium (classique size) vs teen size. Also the new colour is now available and I am torn between limelight vs artic white ( as attached pictures). What do you guys think? TIAScreenshot_20230415_214514_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230415_214527_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have both sizes but I do prefer the teen size - but really depends on what you want to carry. I don’t carry much these days…and the teen is better on my frame as well. Colour wise, I prefer Limestone comparing the photos but I haven’t seen either IRL….

Reactions: cailan and Mirisaa
I think it depends on whether you usually look good in crisp, cool-tone bright whites or warm-tone off-whites/ivory clothing. I personally prefer the limestone color. The lighting isn't that great, but here's a photo I took in the store display recently. Also, I tried on the teen and classique size and being 5'3, the teen was better for my frame even though it fit a bit less than I would have liked.

IMG_6050.jpg

Reactions: cailan
Brighter colors look better in teen size, but I personally prefer the good old classique in black for practical reasons, it holds more and go with everything. I don't usually carry much but needed something bigger than the teen size to hold my sunglasses in the summer because after I put my iphone pro max and cardholder in the teen, there's barely any room left for keys and airpods unless I play tetris with them or stack one things over another. I'm only 5'2 & the classique doesn't look too big.

Have you tried them both on? I have the teen size and regret it. while it fits enough to be useful, it is very small and the larger size may have been more flattering on me (I am slim and petite but pear shaped).

Reactions: runyogarun
I love the limestone color. It's not too striking/harsh and I think the gold hardware looks lovely against it. I'd personally go with the classique. The teen size looks absolutely darling but as others have mentioned, it doesn't hold much. I don't typically fill my bag to the brim but definitely I prefer to have room once all my things are placed inside, as to not disturb the overall shape of the bag too much (which makes it easier to close too.)

I like the teen, but I also only carry a small wallet, lipgloss and regular iphone most places. The classic size just seemed really large to me -- and I'm 5'6" and a size 6/8, so I'm not a petite person either.