Celine Trio

my trios arrived last night: royal blue in regular and red in the large one: love them both!!!
But what's fascinating and Im still awestruck was the RED BOX!!! It is to die for!!! Pics soon!!!

Arrived same day as my daughter was born, my second Trio in royal blue..Large.

Congrats on your Trio and baby girl :happydance::woot:

my trios arrived last night: royal blue in regular and red in the large one: love them both!!!
But what's fascinating and Im still awestruck was the RED BOX!!! It is to die for!!! Pics soon!!!

hello darling! Wow congratulations, can't wait to see your Red Box! I would love to get my hands on a Large Trio :graucho: Hope to bump into you again soon!

hem!!!! :smooch:I still can't forget how i bumped into you last minute before flying out of Manila!!! your mod pics and recognizing you in a random place is such a memorable thing!!! hope you are still enjoying Miss Ink Work!!! and of course always nice to see you here at Celine!!! ;)

What color large trio were you looking for?

Congrats on your Trio and baby girl :happydance::woot:

hello darling! Wow congratulations, can't wait to see your Red Box! I would love to get my hands on a Large Trio :graucho: Hope to bump into you again soon!

hem!!!! :smooch:I still can't forget how i bumped into you last minute before flying out of Manila!!! your mod pics and recognizing you in a random place is such a memorable thing!!! hope you are still enjoying Miss Ink Work!!! and of course always nice to see you here at Celine!!! ;)

What color large trio were you looking for?

I know!!! How bizarre is that?! If you were still residing here I would have thought you were a serial stalker (kidding). I think you have a gift. :woot::smooch: Oh yes definitely love her to bits...

Actually thinking of getting a Camel or Khaki, something neutral in large. When is your box coming in?

I just saw the large olive on pic and it is divine!!! Zoe has it ! You should check it out lady! Aloharag has the large camel trio as well!!! Keep me posted once you get it!
Yes the red box arrived 2 nights ago... Ive always loved Hermes clemence but this will do for now!!! Lol!;)

I know!!! How bizarre is that?! If you were still residing here I would have thought you were a serial stalker (kidding). I think you have a gift. :woot::smooch: Oh yes definitely love her to bits...

Actually thinking of getting a Camel or Khaki, something neutral in large. When is your box coming in?

Bornsocialite26 said:
Im dealing w/ a defect in my large trio in royal blue....the strap fasteners are so tight, it's impossible to be adjusted....hoping to hear from DF real soon...

I had the same problem but I just slowly pulled the strap through the leather fastener. I know it was almost impossible at first because it would not budge but it did after a few pulls.

I had the same problem but I just slowly pulled the strap through the leather fastener. I know it was almost impossible at first because it would not budge but it did after a few pulls.

I agree, it is really tight, but it does come apart. Mine arrived in the middle of our heat wave, it was even hot inside the bag compartments. I was worried that the straps had melted together. Pull hard, it will come apart.

I just saw the large olive on pic and it is divine!!! Zoe has it ! You should check it out lady! Aloharag has the large camel trio as well!!! Keep me posted once you get it!
Yes the red box arrived 2 nights ago... Ive always loved Hermes clemence but this will do for now!!! Lol!;)

Oh great! I shall check it out then, thanks dear. LOL on the H Clemence, am sure you will get your hands on one in time :graucho:

Update dear, I just pre-ordered the large camel at AH and they have reconfirmed. It might take awhile, but am really excited. Thanks for the tip.:hugs:

I agree, it is really tight, but it does come apart. Mine arrived in the middle of our heat wave, it was even hot inside the bag compartments. I was worried that the straps had melted together. Pull hard, it will come apart.

right, that is what I did but I can no longer put it back....It's incredibly tight and by forcing it back in a part of the strap fastener was starting to crack due to pressure...so I did not dare to further force it back in....I sent it to a local bag salon...I shall see on Wed what happened to it...