Celine trio vs pouch/clutch

I just submitted a preorder to Departement Feminin for the large size trio - I think it's available in June.
25x18x5 - which is the same measurements as the pouch. I'm so excited, because it will fit my larger wallet and all of the glasses, sunglasses, etc. that I carry.

There is also an oversized trio that will have a shorter strap (this info is from another thread)

Still haven't decided whether to keep the hibiscus....

alisonanna said:
I just submitted a preorder to Departement Feminin for the large size trio - I think it's available in June.
25x18x5 - which is the same measurements as the pouch. I'm so excited, because it will fit my larger wallet and all of the glasses, sunglasses, etc. that I carry.

There is also an oversized trio that will have a shorter strap (this info is from another thread)

Still haven't decided whether to keep the hibiscus....

Keep the hibiscus !!! It is gorgeous!

I also pre-ordered large trio from DF ! So excited as it sounds mysterious even Chrystalla cant tell exactly how it looks like after I paid !

Hi, I was wondering if price for pouch increase too? I wanna buy one next month when I will be in London, any Londoners know price? I found the 280 punds price, but not sure if it still the same.

I just bought my small Celine Trio in red and now I realize they have the large size too :sad:( , i havent seen large size in person so dont know whether small or large is good and popular?

Keep the hibiscus !!! It is gorgeous!

I also pre-ordered large trio from DF ! So excited as it sounds mysterious even Chrystalla cant tell exactly how it looks like after I paid !

Prepare to wait for a long time, i pre-ordered mine last year, early October & i just got the email that they finally is shipping my Black Large Trio. I waited 4 months!

Prepare to wait for a long time, i pre-ordered mine last year, early October & i just got the email that they finally is shipping my Black Large Trio. I waited 4 months!

Oop !! Glad yours is finally en route !

My orders of large trio were from last April and they were being delivered in June already !

DF and Chrystalla are very great to deal with ... I m a bit surprised it takes so long for them to deliver the Winter prepayment ...

Here to post a very early canvas monogram solo clutch pouch with external leather patch pocket. ebay.fr

Attachments

• $T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoOOBQ9wyPw+Bw~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16hHJGoE9nuQhoOOBQ9wyPw+Bw~~60_12.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,502
  • $(KGrHqNHJFIFDrElcLp3BQ9wybVV(w~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqNHJFIFDrElcLp3BQ9wybVV(w~~60_12.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 2,561
  • $T2eC16dHJGoE9nuQg1vZBQ9wygMM5!~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16dHJGoE9nuQg1vZBQ9wygMM5!~~60_12.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 2,536