Céline Tri-Fold Bag

The small one. The medium is 15" across. Wondering what the small one's length is?
I have the medium and have been using it daily as my work bag ever since I got it. My 13" laptop fits nicely in the middle zipped compartment but I can't zip it up when the laptop is inside. I don't have the small but I would think that a 13" inch laptop, if it fits, would be visible over the wings of the bag if that makes sense..

Reactions: sgtpep
Hi! Is there a TAUPE and a different LIGHT TAUPE color for the tri-fold or they're one and the same?

The Celine website shows just one taupe colored bag in the spring collection which is called "stone." It appears that's the only bag in a taupe color. Not sure if there are more colors in store, but hope that helps a little!

Super excited to add this black beauty to my collection! I saw it last fall when it first came out & immediately loved it but wasn't looking to buy at that time. But the other day I could no longer resist as I was looking for a new work bag [emoji4]View attachment 3582404View attachment 3582405View attachment 3582406

OMG Kendie this is the bag I am looking to get but haven't had a chance to get into London to see it. I want mine in a neutral or white colour, there was a gorgeous one posted by @berta in a medium size. What size is yours? Massive congratulations on a fabulous choice

OMG Kendie this is the bag I am looking to get but haven't had a chance to get into London to see it. I want mine in a neutral or white colour, there was a gorgeous one posted by @berta in a medium size. What size is yours? Massive congratulations on a fabulous choice
Thanks so much dear friend! I know you are a Celine girl! So pardon my "ignorance" on sizes....I'm pretty sure mine is medium. I did read somewhere that there were 2 sizes, but my Neiman Marcus just had this 1 size. There were some other LOVELY colors. My SA measured my bag w/ her tape measure & if my brain is working at the moment, it was about 18" from the longest (wing) span across & about 14/5-15" measured across the front portion (if that makes sense). I'm happy to take a pic of the tag for you when i get home later (If i forget, please remind me!!) xox:hugs:

Reactions: BlueCherry
Thanks so much dear friend! I know you are a Celine girl! So pardon my "ignorance" on sizes....I'm pretty sure mine is medium. I did read somewhere that there were 2 sizes, but my Neiman Marcus just had this 1 size. There were some other LOVELY colors. My SA measured my bag w/ her tape measure & if my brain is working at the moment, it was about 18" from the longest (wing) span across & about 14/5-15" measured across the front portion (if that makes sense). I'm happy to take a pic of the tag for you when i get home later (If i forget, please remind me!!) xox:hugs:

Actually just after I replied to you I saw a post from the lovely @marcials_mom who kindly confirmed the measurements of the small as 13 x 8 x 6 so I'd guess yours is medium. I do look forward to some of your lovely mod pics in due course :yahoo:

Reactions: Kendie26
Actually just after I replied to you I saw a post from the lovely @marcials_mom who kindly confirmed the measurements of the small as 13 x 8 x 6 so I'd guess yours is medium. I do look forward to some of your lovely mod pics in due course :yahoo:
Yes, mine is definitely a little larger than those measurements. Will def post mods as I plan on carrying her tomorrow (just hope no rain!):smile:

Reactions: BlueCherry
Congratulations! I can't wait to see this bag in person. It's beautiful. More pics please when you get a chance.
Thanks so much MustLuvDogs! Are you considering this bag for yourself? I will post a mod but let me know if there's anything or any part of the bag in particular that you'd like to see more of.:smile: It really is beautiful. I just adore Celine & their quality.

Reactions: MustLuvDogs