** CÉLINE Shopping Finds & Intels ** NO CHAT

OK, I'm on a roll.....lovely SA at Celine in Miami sent me these pictures of the totes she has in stock. Loving the navy with croc....wowzer!

Attachments

• alligator navy blue luggage bag.jpeg
    alligator navy blue luggage bag.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,078
  • $1400 & $1750.jpg
    $1400 & $1750.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,844
  • $1400.jpg
    $1400.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,818
  • navy blue $2.200 15X16X7.jpg
    navy blue $2.200 15X16X7.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,970
  • small shopper$1450 ,red shopper 1750.jpg
    small shopper$1450 ,red shopper 1750.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,804
Thanks for all the great intel ladies! The Matches Luggages are to die for. I've also fallen in love with the streamlined version, whatever they're called, due to this blog post: http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-many-bags-trendspotting-132.html

celine-Spring2010_Tote1a.jpg

Has anyone seen them anywhere? Wonder how much they retail :drool:

saw these in our local retailer. sorry forgot to ask price, but they were quite big-tall for a hand-held (for me) and heavier than luggage mini... super sleek and streamlined! the yellow was a beauty!

^^^ WOW, I love those! are they new? where can I get one?

purse-nality- where did you get the grainy leather bag? You said it felt less structured?
I feel like the one I have now, envelope. smooth anthra calf is slightly floppy and really holds its shape because of the side snaps on the wings.
I don't want a tote to be floppy, I need some structure to my tote....in this bag.
It is gorgeous though!

would the python be structured or floppy?

Hi hi... I only got to try a grainy/pebbly zip curvy, and it felt softer than a smooth black same style. On the other hand, while I haven't the opportunity to play w/ an envelope irl, my friend who was able to check out both - grainy zip & smooth envelope - noted that the latter was definitely more stiff. I think if you like Luggage zip style, go w/ the smooth calf w/ curvy pipings. It's probably the stiffest option amongst plain leathers, though you'll have to deal w/ inevitable wear (scratches) more, plus it's a bit heavier than the grainy calf... Other materials such as python, sorry, no idea...

North-south totes are available in our local retail shop (Manila, phils.). I didn't notice a red, only black & yellow... This store actually only started selling Celine few days ago, and lo and behold... ALL Lugagges have been sold out! Envelope-styles were pre-sold, didn't even touch the display shelves :amuse:

Spoke with Nordies Topanga today. They have one Medium Boston Luggage Tote in a brown/taupe leather as the SA described it. Still available as of 7:00pm tonight. Please someone pick up this Luggage asap! Speak to Andrea in designer handbags.

Last edited:
^ haha omg! I so want that envelope bag! I will have to wait at least a few months though before I get it... I think I need to calm down for a bit before jumping on to the next bag... :sweatdrop:

Thank you foxie-pooh I'm so in love with the red one like the one you posted above... I asked the Celine in Paris and they don't have it anymore...

they only have combo khaki and ivory in the small size (650 euros) (20 x 13 x 7 cm)
and the slightly bigger size in orange... (790 euros)

golden's mom do you mind letting me know the dimension of your envelope with chain?

Just ordered this from nordstrom.....

medium khaki and black.......

what do ya'll think? It is the only MEDIUM I can find that is not all black.

will it get dirt fast or what? opinions please? will be here in a week.

Attachments

• celine khaki medium tote.jpg
    celine khaki medium tote.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,390
Hi all,

I too am in love with the luggage totes! Can anyone ID the color that is shown on the Celine website under Fall 2010? Its the nude/beige - should be simple but apparently there are a few different variations!