Celine Seau Sangle Strap

PurseFlights

Aug 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just bought the Celine Seau Sangle and the strap keeps falling off my shoulder. Is anyone else having this problem? I read online that the strap is super comfortable, but I wouldn’t know as it falls down every second. Would it look crazy to replace the strap with a long strap and make it crossbody? It just seems like such a big bag to go crossbody with ‍

That strap just doesn’t work for everyone but the bag is too big and wide for crossbody. Perhaps exchange for the smaller version? Some people are petite enough to wear it crossbody.

Hello everyone,

I just bought the Celine Seau Sangle and the strap keeps falling off my shoulder. Is anyone else having this problem? I read online that the strap is super comfortable, but I wouldn’t know as it falls down every second. Would it look crazy to replace the strap with a long strap and make it crossbody? It just seems like such a big bag to go crossbody with ‍

It's definitely not just you. I've had mine a few years and hardly wear it for this reason - it falls off constantly. I love how it looks but I will probably sell it because the slipping strap drives me crazy. I bought the long strap from Celine but it looked really silly on me. The style of the bag falls way too low on the body, so I returned the strap immediately. It's a shame because it looks so chic, but is totally impractical on some body types (I'm petite with narrow shoulders).

Reactions: Elena S