CÉLINE Private Sample Sale

Ahhh I wish I could take you all with me. They check ID/asked us to bring a paystub & business card though :sad:

Weird thing is, the sale seems to be TWO hours long. That is not a lot of time for all of LVMH?!

Oh, wow! That is certainly very strict. I only went once to a Friends and Family sale and I was so overwhelmed that I definitely took more than 2 hours to look, try and decide!

Well, I certainly hope that you can find some pretty good deals. Did you go for one before and what was the experience like?

Nope never. I was so surprised when I got the email.. I don't think they've done this in NYC before. Even more surprised they're opening it to all of LVMH. No complaints though hehe.

Will report back next Tues!

Nope never. I was so surprised when I got the email.. I don't think they've done this in NYC before. Even more surprised they're opening it to all of LVMH. No complaints though hehe.

Will report back next Tues!
Oh! I wonder how they can fit so many employees in 2 hours! It'll be a mad house. So exciting, though and I can't wait for your report.

waiting in line now (first in line lol!). Discounts are as follows:

Bags: 60% off
slgs: 70% off
shoes: 75% off
rtw: 70% off

more info later.

So exciting, sending you good vibrations and lots of luck to find pieces you love! If you see anything in my wishlist, (don't) tell me! LOL. I would have been first in line too.

Last edited:
OK PHEW. (borrowing images from google, cause I didn't have time to take very many at the sale).

Discounts as posted earlier:
SLGs: 70% off
Shoes: 75% off
RTW: 70% off

Sale was primarily RE12 & SS12, crapload of RTW that no one was really buying because 70% off a several thousand dollar shirt is still a lot of money.

BAGS:

There were a few of the frame bag
http://afasione.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IMG_0033.jpg

Drawstring bucket

xx

2 large box bags with shearling flap (3k+)

An ENTIRE wall of the vertical/horizontal cabas totes in a million color combos and prints (plain leather and exotics), the plain leathers were 1200, so 480 after the discount which is major.

SHOES:

What I remember, a lot of the pointy wedge (in white w/ black heel, snakeskin, white w/ red captoe)
http://polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=77226403

Some cute flats, ankle boots with the zipper
http://api.ning.com/files/UONGmb4E9...uYDVCu30Cti/natychabanenko9Copy.jpg?width=500

AND out of the whole wall of shoes, I found a pair of white leather bam bams which I obviously snapped up :biggrin:!!!
7m6KZ3N.jpg

Aside from all that, there were a pile of the zippered envelope clutches
Celine-42.jpg

and some other seasonal bags. No phantoms, luggage, trapeze, etc in sight.

I ended up just picking up the white leather bam bam sandals & a vertical cabas tote for a coworker who was out of town.

EDIT: sorry not sure why my images aren't working, changed to clickable links.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up just picking up the white leather bam bam sandals & a vertical cabas tote for a coworker who was out of town.

Wow, thanks for the report. And unless you are a HUGE fan of the RTW, the prices can really turn you off from buying! And I'm glad you found yourself the white Bam Bams, those look really cool! I'm sure the classic black ones were not on sale!

Is the sale over? Would they restock?

OK PHEW. (borrowing images from google, cause I didn't have time to take very many at the sale).

Discounts as posted earlier:
SLGs: 70% off
Shoes: 75% off
RTW: 70% off

Sale was primarily RE12 & SS12, crapload of RTW that no one was really buying because 70% off a several thousand dollar shirt is still a lot of money.

BAGS:

There were a few of the frame bag
http://afasione.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/IMG_0033.jpg

Drawstring bucket

xx

2 large box bags with shearling flap (3k+)

An ENTIRE wall of the vertical/horizontal cabas totes in a million color combos and prints (plain leather and exotics), the plain leathers were 1200, so 480 after the discount which is major.

SHOES:

What I remember, a lot of the pointy wedge (in white w/ black heel, snakeskin, white w/ red captoe)
http://polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=77226403

Some cute flats, ankle boots with the zipper
http://api.ning.com/files/UONGmb4E9...uYDVCu30Cti/natychabanenko9Copy.jpg?width=500

AND out of the whole wall of shoes, I found a pair of white leather bam bams which I obviously snapped up :biggrin:!!!
7m6KZ3N.jpg

Aside from all that, there were a pile of the zippered envelope clutches
Celine-42.jpg

and some other seasonal bags. No phantoms, luggage, trapeze, etc in sight.

EDIT: sorry not sure why my images aren't working, changed to clickable links.

THanks for the intel and congrats for your scores :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the report. And unless you are a HUGE fan of the RTW, the prices can really turn you off from buying! And I'm glad you found yourself the white Bam Bams, those look really cool! I'm sure the classic black ones were not on sale!

Is the sale over? Would they restock?
sale ends tomorrow, and i was originally mistaken about the all of LVMH employees from 11-1 thing; found out while in line that the 11-1pm slot was just reserved for my company and that there would be separate 2 hour time shifts for the other companies invited.

lady managing line said they are restocking throughout sale while supplies last. she also said there would be another one in november, and it's gonna be a biannual affair from now on! :biggrin:

and yeah those were the only pair of bam bams, period.

sale ends tomorrow, and i was originally mistaken about the all of LVMH employees from 11-1 thing; found out while in line that the 11-1pm slot was just reserved for my company and that there would be separate 2 hour time shifts for the other companies invited.

lady managing line said they are restocking throughout sale while supplies last. she also said there would be another one in november, and it's gonna be a biannual affair from now on! :biggrin:

and yeah those were the only pair of bam bams, period.

My company's shopping time is tomorrow 1-3 pm.
Your report is super helpful, thanks a lot!
What was the shopping limit like? 1 bag per person?