Celine Mini Luggage Colour Help for a Celine Newbie Please

this_is_rj

O.G.
Mar 1, 2011
Hello ladies, I am brand new to Celine and am looking at purchasing a Mini Luggage. I am interested in a navy coloured one. Is navy a seasonal colour? I saw a blog post where the blogger purchased her Celine in December 2011. She calls the colour 'Navy Blue'. Here is the link (if allowed);

http://www.buynowbloglater.com/2011/12/celine-mini-luggage-in-navy-blue.html

I love the colour of her bag. I live in Australia and our Celine has a colour called 'ink', I am going to go in and see it this week. Could they be the same colour or will the colour available now be a different hue of navy.

I appologise in advance for being a novice. Any advice or direction will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello! Welcome to Céline. Navy comes and goes with each season so it isn't exactly a permanent offering for every season.

Ink would be a much obvious blue when compared to navy. I find that navy is a very, very subtle colour and it only shows its true blue self when it is in the right bright lighting or when you juxtapose it against black.

This is ink for your reference.

5fpxk3D.jpg

I have a navy Mini Luggage which I picked up last year in the US (pic in my avatar). It's a very dark almost black shade and def worth the wait if you want navy as opposed to the brighter Ink colour! :smile: