Celine mini and small luggage tote

Mrs_ak

Jan 14, 2012
I really want to buy a celine but will have to order one online. Since I've never seen one I'm not sure the size difference between the mini and small luggage tote.

I have seen both sizes alongside each other I don't know the exact measurements but there isn't very much in it. As for buying, it is not easy! You really need to be the first to the store on delivery days or call prior to your visit to ask which bags/colours have arrived, in London non of the stockists will call you when your choice of bag has arrived which is really silly, however all part of the process and pretty exciting!

Good luck. :smile:

I have seen both sizes alongside each other I don't know the exact measurements but there isn't very much in it. As for buying, it is not easy! You really need to be the first to the store on delivery days or call prior to your visit to ask which bags/colours have arrived, in London non of the stockists will call you when your choice of bag has arrived which is really silly, however all part of the process and pretty exciting!

Good luck. :smile:

Thanks heaps xx