Celine Micro or Chanel clutch with straps?

Celine micro or Chanel clutch with strap

• Celine Micro

• Chanel clutch with strap

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just wanted to add that the Celine is very hard to find and that both pieces seem to go up in price constantly. So basically now or pay more later for either one.

Celine appears to be handheld and possibly able to put over the shoulder while the Chanel is mainly clutch or shoulder.

this?
attachment.php

definitely the chanel then, it looks much more classy. i do have the celine micro but if you haven't got a chanel classic, this clutch will be great

seahorseinstripes said:
this?

definitely the chanel then, it looks much more classy. i do have the celine micro but if you haven't got a chanel classic, this clutch will be great

Yes, that's it. So you have the micro? I feel like I might have missed the boat on the micro. However, I am kind of thinking about the Nano now. What do you think about black smooth leather - too delicate? I am too afraid that I might miss out on Celine being "affordable" with their constant increases.

I think it is elegant/dressy vs casual/trendy, see which style suits your wardrobe better or pick one to diversify your existing collections, e.g. if you don't have classic flaps, the clutch would be nice.

And also I think it depends on how many years you want use it down the road. Style-wise, I like celine micro better, though I am true to chanel. But I am not sure if celine luggage can elevate its way to classics, Chanel would always be. If you want classics--go with chanel, chic/fun---Micro seems better. I would like to get one but I have never got a chance to see Micro IRL where I live, but I hope I would see one soon when I visit Hong kong and Paris.. And afterall, both of them are beauties, good luck~~

They're such different bags - what are your needs? How would you be using the bag? The Micro is an arm bag only, no shoulder option. Does that make a difference? The Chanel is smaller, if you don't carry a lot you might be able to use it every day, but it's probably more of an evening or going out bag. The micro is large, more like a tote (altho smaller than the Mini, it's still pretty generous in size)

It's hard to choose between these two because they are so different, but I have a soft spot for Celine - any way you can get both? (you could carry the Chanel inside the Celine & pull it out when you need it! :graucho:)

They're such different bags - what are your needs? How would you be using the bag? The Micro is an arm bag only, no shoulder option. Does that make a difference? The Chanel is smaller, if you don't carry a lot you might be able to use it every day, but it's probably more of an evening or going out bag. The micro is large, more like a tote (altho smaller than the Mini, it's still pretty generous in size)

It's hard to choose between these two because they are so different, but I have a soft spot for Celine - any way you can get both? (you could carry the Chanel inside the Celine & pull it out when you need it! :graucho:)

Turns out I've decided on both the clutch AND the Celine Nano (figured I had missed the Micro). I blame TPF for my addictions....oh, and the price increases too. I'd rather get them now than to kick myself a couple days from now when they both increase.