Celine Luggage Tote still in Style?

My micro is a great work bag, great colour combo - I love it so much! Been using it for 3 years but I’m letting it go as I’m not working now. The bag has been sitting at home for a while. It’s too heavy to take it out shopping or travelling. IMG_2731.jpg

Reactions: goodbyeblues
I really like micro size for a good work day. With additional stuff like iPad and shawl, it’s a perfect bag. I drive though so I don’t really feel it’s heavy since the longest duration I hold it is the most 5mins at any one time.
Never meant to be a go-shopping bag. No way haaa. Can’t sling, and full leather.

Well, I've just purchased my first Nano so i don't think the style is "out" at all. I'm usually in the chanel forum as I have mostly Chanel/Louis Vuitton. Even after getting 2 minis this season from Fall Act I, I found I was still thinking about the nano. It's always been in my radar.

Likewise I’ve always been on chanel/Hermes side. But decided to go for a Celine luggage. I think it’s a beautifully crafted bag.

I got mine with the very first collection - one of the "envelope pocket" ones from 2010 (?) I still use it for work since I work in schools and this holds a bunch of my stuff, but whether it is "in" or not is neither here nor there with me because it is functional and looks great.

Oh gosh no! Not heavy ar all!
But keep in mind that bag weight is relative to what one is used to carrying.

Oh they're not heavy? I really really really want a Nano.

I just mean that I don't want to have another bag that weighs some pounds before I even put something in it. I purchased a Birkin and it was instant regret.

Oh they're not heavy? I really really really want a Nano.

I just mean that I don't want to have another bag that weighs some pounds before I even put something in it. I purchased a Birkin and it was instant regret.
My red coquelicot drummed leather nano weighs 1 lb 2.8 oz.
My tri-colored nano weighs 1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Burgundy goatskin Nano weighs 1 lb. 2.8 oz
Collection014_zpsd1440b50.jpg

1%20Nano_zpsdyiaq417.jpg

c55d8cbc-9566-4750-8876-e43fa847f421-jpeg.4031153

I’ve always loved the luggage aesthetic. I worried for a bit about trendiness a few years ago when I got a micro but I realize that I just love the look and feel of the bag that it’s a classic to me.

I remember wanting a nano when they were $1600 and impossible to get your hands on one. Then the price skyrocketed and I couldn’t pull the trigger and here I am now still really wanting a nano, so don’t worry about the trends and buy what you love.

Close to getting that nano now, just need to decide what color!