Céline Launches eCommerce

Oh dear we can’t have that :no::tdown:

Try this https://www.celine.com/en-us/handbags/

:hugs::drinks::tup:
Nothing...Yet! thank God! :cursing:

But that's just because I can't figure it out. After I registered, I picked an item (the trotteur clutch) and 'saved' it --- but then how do I buy it!? So confusing but then again thank God it's confusing. DB just paid my credit card and put me on shopping rehab. Bought two purses during my travels. He is not mad but thinks I need help and i agree I should rehabilitate myself and learn discipline when I can't afford it. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
@BigCherry ...you are SO in trouble for this!! I just looked & saw a few I’d love....& same thing happened to me @hephephippo after saving 2...it just asked to locate it . Hmmmmm

So For all those who tried purchasing something, At the moment True e-commerce is only available on the French website, meaning that's the only place you can add things into your cart and shop. Other countries for now only get to see the product, prices, descriptions, and save it for later.

Personally I'm excited (although I'm a dude and can't wear it) But seeing the product beyond the runway, the descriptions or it, the fabrications, that kinda stuff gets me excited! I honestly don't understand why they didn't do it sooner. I completely get if Phoebe doesn't want to share her personal life on Instagram or facebook or what have you, but the company itself that another matter. I enjoy going to stores to shop, but sometimes I love the convenience of online shopping. I don't think it dilutes the brand or makes it any less "exclusive".

Such a strange word "exclusive" - like having tonnes of people owning and enjoying your product is bad.

Nothing...Yet! thank God! :cursing:

But that's just because I can't figure it out. After I registered, I picked an item (the trotteur clutch) and 'saved' it --- but then how do I buy it!? So confusing but then again thank God it's confusing. DB just paid my credit card and put me on shopping rehab. Bought two purses during my travels. He is not mad but thinks I need help and i agree I should rehabilitate myself and learn discipline when I can't afford it. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I’m lucky in that I don’t have a husband or boyfriend who I’m financially tied to. Although I say lucky maybe that would keep me on the straight and narrow. He is looking out for you though :hugs:

@BigCherry ...you are SO in trouble for this!! I just looked & saw a few I’d love....& same thing happened to me @hephephippo after saving 2...it just asked to locate it . Hmmmmm

So I’m not in trouble then :biggrin:

@Kendie26 thank Goodness it can't locate my credit card. I'm in ban island for at least six months. I'm sad :sad:

Six months isn’t too long, think Xmas, New Year then Easter then credit card :lol:

Ha, i hear ya, & i feel ya!!! I’m on a NO BUYING spree myself! Too tempting though. DA-YUM that @BigCherry

I’m kind of not wanting any more bags, I can’t use what I have but I’ve gone mad on slg’s instead :wtf:

You tempted me first.... trifold..... hello... :lol:

Reactions: Kendie26
So For all those who tried purchasing something, At the moment True e-commerce is only available on the French website, meaning that's the only place you can add things into your cart and shop. Other countries for now only get to see the product, prices, descriptions, and save it for later.

Personally I'm excited (although I'm a dude and can't wear it) But seeing the product beyond the runway, the descriptions or it, the fabrications, that kinda stuff gets me excited! I honestly don't understand why they didn't do it sooner. I completely get if Phoebe doesn't want to share her personal life on Instagram or facebook or what have you, but the company itself that another matter. I enjoy going to stores to shop, but sometimes I love the convenience of online shopping. I don't think it dilutes the brand or makes it any less "exclusive".

Such a strange word "exclusive" - like having tonnes of people owning and enjoying your product is bad.

Thanks for the info Silvester [emoji4]

I just don’t have time to head into London every time I want something so I love shopping online too.

In terms of exclusive, I guess I’m exclusive in my circle of family and friends in that none of them purchase luxury bags but to be honest I’d enjoy mine a lot more if half of them did. When I do go into London I love bag spotting and if I see somebody with the same bag as I own I think it’s great fun to compare how they styled it to how I style mine and it’s also great way to have a conversation with a stranger.

@BigCherry -- six months is not truly a long time but you are right as you told @Kendie26 im kind of over my bags -- some I've never even used yet and if I could walk out with three bags hanging on my body I probably should, just so DB won't say a peep about my unused purchases.

I think I do want two Hermes bags tho just so I can end this addiction and say I've got my hands on all the bags I could imagine that I actually like. I went to the Hermes forums and I'm overwhelmed tho as to where to begin.

I will always go back to Celine for the sleek, clean lines.

@BigCherry please share your recent SLG finds -- that's an easier addiction !! Maybe I should get into it instead. Ha!

@BigCherry -- six months is not truly a long time but you are right as you told @Kendie26 im kind of over my bags -- some I've never even used yet and if I could walk out with three bags hanging on my body I probably should, just so DB won't say a peep about my unused purchases.

I think I do want two Hermes bags tho just so I can end this addiction and say I've got my hands on all the bags I could imagine that I actually like. I went to the Hermes forums and I'm overwhelmed tho as to where to begin.

I will always go back to Celine for the sleek, clean lines.

@BigCherry please share your recent SLG finds -- that's an easier addiction !! Maybe I should get into it instead. Ha!

I just started getting into Hermes bracelets but I’m not ready to pay their prices for bags. Also I just prefer Céline styles to Hermes thankfully. What bags do you like from Hermes or maybe don’t tell me in case I go looking at them [emoji23]

My slgs aren’t Céline and I probably shouldn’t post them on this thread. But I will take photos over Xmas when I’m bored and perhaps do a separate thread or showcase for them. I will definitely tag you if I do. I find that slgs are not posted quite as often as bags which is a shame because they are so gorgeous too and often really useful.

I just started getting into Hermes bracelets but I’m not ready to pay their prices for bags. Also I just prefer Céline styles to Hermes thankfully. What bags do you like from Hermes or maybe don’t tell me in case I go looking at them [emoji23]

My slgs aren’t Céline and I probably shouldn’t post them on this thread. But I will take photos over Xmas when I’m bored and perhaps do a separate thread or showcase for them. I will definitely tag you if I do. I find that slgs are not posted quite as often as bags which is a shame because they are so gorgeous too and often really useful.
Yes, yes I want to see all of your gorgeous SLGs!! I LOVE them too & want to post a family pic somewhere :blush::giggle:.

Reactions: BlueCherry
Yes, yes I want to see all of your gorgeous SLGs!! I LOVE them too & want to post a family pic somewhere :blush::giggle:.
@BigCherry i can't afford Hermes bags either but if it will end my purse addiction it may be a worthy future investment. Not for now but in the foreseeable future. I like the Kelly the most, then a birkin. Not sure of size yet.

Re: Hermes bracelets do you know how they hold up long term, particularly their enamel stuff? I was interested but I didn't want to spend if they tarnish and can not be restored. :facepalm:

Yes please tag us tho. Really want to see SLG's, you too @Kendie26 !! Would love some SLG inspiration!!! :loveeyes:

@BigCherry i can't afford Hermes bags either but if it will end my purse addiction it may be a worthy future investment. Not for now but in the foreseeable future. I like the Kelly the most, then a birkin. Not sure of size yet.

Re: Hermes bracelets do you know how they hold up long term, particularly their enamel stuff? I was interested but I didn't want to spend if they tarnish and can not be restored. :facepalm:

Yes please tag us tho. Really want to see SLG's, you too @Kendie26 !! Would love some SLG inspiration!!! :loveeyes:

Soo...enamel bracelets last for a long time. They can be "refurbished" or "fixed". They may only be able to fix classic colors though and non-seasonals. If you go to the clic calc thread you can find out more information. I wear mine everyday, and stack them and they still look amazing.

Soo...enamel bracelets last for a long time. They can be "refurbished" or "fixed". They may only be able to fix classic colors though and non-seasonals. If you go to the clic calc thread you can find out more information. I wear mine everyday, and stack them and they still look amazing.

I’m glad @ashlie replied because I have only been buying their leather bracelets and don’t have any enamel ones [emoji4]