Celine in Scandinavia?

mink

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
Hi, I'll be traveling to Copenhagen and Stockholm next month. Does anyone know how the prices compare to France, and which country has lower prices on Celine? TIA!

Hi, I'll be traveling to Copenhagen and Stockholm next month. Does anyone know how the prices compare to France, and which country has lower prices on Celine? TIA!

Someone else may know about this better than me but I believe prices in Scandinavia are quite high when compared to the rest of Europe similar to how prices for Celine bags in Switzerland would be a lot more because of the cost of living there, etc. Depending on where you live and the exchange rate, I've found that France has the best prices for Celine bags especially if you're able to do the VAT tax return.

Someone else may know about this better than me but I believe prices in Scandinavia are quite high when compared to the rest of Europe similar to how prices for Celine bags in Switzerland would be a lot more because of the cost of living there, etc. Depending on where you live and the exchange rate, I've found that France has the best prices for Celine bags especially if you're able to do the VAT tax return.
That is correct. Premium designers are more costly here than elsewhere.

I think it depends on where the currency is and how much vat you can get back. Celine in Denmark is much cheaper than the US and pretty close to the EUR price if not less. For example I last checked the classic box was just under 22,000dkk which right now is about 2,950eur and the website has it as 3,100eur. I'm not sure how much vat you can claim back though.
Copenhagen only has one boutique in Illum and the selection can be slim. There are a few other shops that carry Celine but it's only a few bags.
Hope that helps!

I think it depends on where the currency is and how much vat you can get back. Celine in Denmark is much cheaper than the US and pretty close to the EUR price if not less. For example I last checked the classic box was just under 22,000dkk which right now is about 2,950eur and the website has it as 3,100eur. I'm not sure how much vat you can claim back though.
Copenhagen only has one boutique in Illum and the selection can be slim. There are a few other shops that carry Celine but it's only a few bags.
Hope that helps!

Interesting. Maybe I was thinking about Norway, as I thought the prices were more expensive there than in Europe?