Celine in Melbourne, Australia

Thanks for the tips ladies. I had a look at styledrop and I'm a little hesitant to buy online as I was told by the assistant at the Celine Paris store that any online store that sells Celine isn't real as it's not approved of. Whether that's true or not remains to be seen. I have a biscuit/ navy blue clutch and a python clutch in cream which goes with everything so I think I'll go for a bright colour possibly the flamingo. Thoughts?
Is the trio on hold for u the pink one? I saw it in the glass cabinet last week. Sometimes I see black luggage and a couple of weeks ago I saw girls trying on the black phantom, don't think they would have let go of that opportunity . I thought DJ can't put bags on hold, that's what they told me.

Is the trio on hold for u the pink one? I saw it in the glass cabinet last week. Sometimes I see black luggage and a couple of weeks ago I saw girls trying on the black phantom, don't think they would have let go of that opportunity . I thought DJ can't put bags on hold, that's what they told

I think it depends on stock levels. At this stage melbourne DJs have nothing.

Thanks Yinnie.

I just called DJs and they told me they have a regular coral trio. I love white its fresh, but hard to maintain especially with lamb. I couldn't even manage with my chanel white caviar flap. I will check it out.

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm just wanting confirmation as to whether a Celine Paris store ever existed at 65 Castlereagh St, Sydney. I'm looking at buying a bag which by picture looks auth but I can't find confirmation anywhere that this store existed except for a few dodgy looking directory listings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

kimber14, I don't live in Sydney but have travelled there several times over the past 6 years and I've never seen or heard of a Celine boutique in Sydney or on Castlereagh St.

You can find Celine handbags in Sydney though - at DJs and Reebonz (but you probably knew this already!).

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm just wanting confirmation as to whether a Celine Paris store ever existed at 65 Castlereagh St, Sydney. I'm looking at buying a bag which by picture looks auth but I can't find confirmation anywhere that this store existed except for a few dodgy looking directory listings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

There might've been a Céline store there at one point, back before Phoebe Philo was brought onboard and the brand as a whole was revamped in 2010. There were many more Céline stores around the world back when Michael Kors was designing for the brand, for example, but comparably there are very few official Céline boutiques these days (e.g. New York didn't have one until early 2012, London still doesn't have one). Is the bag you're buying a vintage one from the pre-Phoebe era? If it was, then maybe it was bought at the Castlereagh St store. But if you're buying one of the recent/current designs, it almost definitely wasn't purchased at a Céline boutique on Castlereagh St.

There might've been a Céline store there at one point, back before Phoebe Philo was brought onboard and the brand as a whole was revamped in 2010. There were many more Céline stores around the world back when Michael Kors was designing for the brand, for example, but comparably there are very few official Céline boutiques these days (e.g. New York didn't have one until early 2012, London still doesn't have one). Is the bag you're buying a vintage one from the pre-Phoebe era? If it was, then maybe it was bought at the Castlereagh St store. But if you're buying one of the recent/current designs, it almost definitely wasn't purchased at a Céline boutique on Castlereagh St.

Hi Celine at Castlereagh St no longer there. The only way to get Celine now is from DJ at Market St.

Happy news for the day: Celine opening concession store inside DJs in Sydney!!! I saw this today!!!
Anyone know if they are opening in Melbourne as well?

Attachments

• 1390974423030.jpg
    1390974423030.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 560