Celine in Florence

limeno

Jan 14, 2012
Hi!

I'm going to Florence in a week and would like to buy a mini Luggage while there. I tried calling both the stores there but it didnt seem like they a many colours. I heard something about Celine stores not giving out all the information over the phone? Is that true?

I'm looking for a navy, black, olive green or blue :smile: If anyone has an email I could use or if you've been there recently and see more colours I would love to know :smile:

Thank you!!

limeno said:
Hi!

I'm going to Florence in a week and would like to buy a mini Luggage while there. I tried calling both the stores there but it didnt seem like they a many colours. I heard something about Celine stores not giving out all the information over the phone? Is that true?

I'm looking for a navy, black, olive green or blue :smile: If anyone has an email I could use or if you've been there recently and see more colours I would love to know :smile:

Thank you!!

Anyone know Florence carry Any Micro luggage tote???

hi i was there today!!!
- no micros
- 1 nano left :: taupey sand colour (1200 euro)
- 3 mini luggage totes left :: red, black, and one the mixed coloured ones (1600 euro)
- some neutral/black coloured trapezes (wasn't really paying attention to these)