Celine in Adelaide, Australia (FW12 pics!!)

Went into Muse Botique yesterday to check out the new shipment of Celine bags, after receiving a call from them on Wednesday. Was after the black Mini Luggage, but I had been told it would be in their next shipment. So I was super surprised and excited to see a black mini sitting on display!! It went home with me today :smile:

TSquared2 said:
Went into Muse Botique yesterday to check out the new shipment of Celine bags, after receiving a call from them on Wednesday. Was after the black Mini Luggage, but I had been told it would be in their next shipment. So I was super surprised and excited to see a black mini sitting on display!! It went home with me today :smile:

So exciting! It's my favourite store the girls are so lovely! There is another mini there too....maybe I'll get that one!

airliealexandra said:
So exciting! It's my favourite store the girls are so lovely! There is another mini there too....maybe I'll get that one!

Yeah, the girls really are lovely there! So glad I found the store when I popped down to King William for a visit!