Celine Fall 2018

primavera99

Sep 26, 2017
Celine Fall 2018 collection is now available on the website. No new bag except for the new Celine logo totes, compared to the Fall preview, or perhaps they are not yet rolled out to the website yet.

The star of the collection would be this Celine logo totes, in textile and leather. I have tried this one, and they're huge! Maybe more appropriate as a beach bag, but I think it's really versatile. I also like their leather version with almost interlocking C thrown all around the bag.
It has a detachable pouch inside so you can wear it as a separate pouch/wristlet, which is rare in current Celine bags (please correct me about this). The textile is unfortunately not waterproof, and comes in 2 colour, white with black leather lining and beige with red lettering.
186352B3D.01WB_1_FALL18_61781.jpg

My personal favourite of this collection would be this unnamed bag (not listed in the website yet, not sure if they're trunk show only), which follows the natural curve of your body. It feels really comfortable wearing it slightly downwards than model has shown here, and leather is also gorgeous. Unique opening method that somehow feels secure. Will check with my SA whether they'll bring it to the store as well
celine-fall2018-look33.jpg

Overall this Phoebe's last collection is more understated and personal to me. It's almost clear in the collection that they're phasing out some design and increasing the pricing of more popular model. As some pieces might have catch up with the trends, but there's still sense of elegance, and with traces of the Celine that we know in this collection.
Here's to hoping the next iteration of Celine by Hedi Slimane will be really exciting.

Celine Fall 2018 collection is now available on the website. No new bag except for the new Celine logo totes, compared to the Fall preview, or perhaps they are not yet rolled out to the website yet.

The star of the collection would be this Celine logo totes, in textile and leather. I have tried this one, and they're huge! Maybe more appropriate as a beach bag, but I think it's really versatile. I also like their leather version with almost interlocking C thrown all around the bag.
It has a detachable pouch inside so you can wear it as a separate pouch/wristlet, which is rare in current Celine bags (please correct me about this). The textile is unfortunately not waterproof, and comes in 2 colour, white with black leather lining and beige with red lettering.
186352B3D.01WB_1_FALL18_61781.jpg

My personal favourite of this collection would be this unnamed bag (not listed in the website yet, not sure if they're trunk show only), which follows the natural curve of your body. It feels really comfortable wearing it slightly downwards than model has shown here, and leather is also gorgeous. Unique opening method that somehow feels secure. Will check with my SA whether they'll bring it to the store as well
celine-fall2018-look33.jpg

Overall this Phoebe's last collection is more understated and personal to me. It's almost clear in the collection that they're phasing out some design and increasing the pricing of more popular model. As some pieces might have catch up with the trends, but there's still sense of elegance, and with traces of the Celine that we know in this collection.
Here's to hoping the next iteration of Celine by Hedi Slimane will be really exciting.

Ahh! The beautiful Camel bag will be called the Bucket. My SA at my local boutique said they will be receiving this bag in Camel and in Red. I might end up getting this bag but I was concerned with the placement of the strap when I was playing with it during the trunk show! It's a bit thin and I'm just OCD about strap design and placement on bags!

Reactions: primavera99
I think some more colors of bags will be coming out. I was browsing Celine in Vegas and the sales associate showed me a picture of a light pink belt bag that was coming later in the year and I didn't see it on the website yet. Hopefully more colors and styles will roll out soon.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Ahh! The beautiful Camel bag will be called the Bucket. My SA at my local boutique said they will be receiving this bag in Camel and in Red. I might end up getting this bag but I was concerned with the placement of the strap when I was playing with it during the trunk show! It's a bit thin and I'm just OCD about strap design and placement on bags!
Yes, the strap is thin! I also worry about that but, I think it will be fine? I do remember that it's the similar size as trio strap. I think the comfort will be based on how exactly you wear this bag.
Both red and camel will be soo gorgeous!

I think some more colors of bags will be coming out. I was browsing Celine in Vegas and the sales associate showed me a picture of a light pink belt bag that was coming later in the year and I didn't see it on the website yet. Hopefully more colors and styles will roll out soon.
Yes I also saw the colors at the trunk show, but somehow I remember the colors are very limited. I could be very wrong though. Hopefully they'll be available soon.

Some new pieces are already available in-store, so hopefully more pieces to come!

Did you get a chance to see this bag in person? :smile:

Did you get a chance to see this bag in person? :smile:
I had my SA track down this bag for me after seeing it posted on here a few months ago. She had been checking for it daily since late June and just contacted me in early August saying she had one shipped from the flagship store in NY.

It has an adjustable strap and red leather interior. It has a unique clasp opening that’s different from their other clasp bags. It’s a little larger than I usually like my bags; I prefer smaller crossbody bags. But the interesting clasp and design drew me in. Sharing some pics in case anyone’s interested.

Attachments

• F6C14B85-A8BC-49A3-8F18-D63B31603F02.jpeg
    F6C14B85-A8BC-49A3-8F18-D63B31603F02.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 956
  • 964974A7-D898-489C-A7DF-7B91457EE771.jpeg
    964974A7-D898-489C-A7DF-7B91457EE771.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 955
  • 1A4C85EB-9FF2-41C5-9EBE-54BA8EC84F3A.jpeg
    1A4C85EB-9FF2-41C5-9EBE-54BA8EC84F3A.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 955
I had my SA track down this bag for me after seeing it posted on here a few months ago. She had been checking for it daily since late June and just contacted me in early August saying she had one shipped from the flagship store in NY.

It has an adjustable strap and red leather interior. It has a unique clasp opening that’s different from their other clasp bags. It’s a little larger than I usually like my bags; I prefer smaller crossbody bags. But the interesting clasp and design drew me in. Sharing some pics in case anyone’s interested.

Thank you so much for sharing!