Celine Clutch on Chain

turits

Sep 27, 2023
Any opinions on this bag?

Consider the black leather version as an option to the Celine WOC, which seems a bit too formal for my daily use. The price on the chain clutch is also a lot nicer that the WOC and think I will the cost per use will be more reasonable.
The cons are that the Chain clutch don't have a removable chain and can only be worn as a cross body or on the shoulder... Also conserned that the chain may be a bit thin and will feel painful if the bag gets too heavy.

Any opinions on this bag?

Consider the black leather version as an option to the Celine WOC, which seems a bit too formal for my daily use. The price on the chain clutch is also a lot nicer that the WOC and think I will the cost per use will be more reasonable.
The cons are that the Chain clutch don't have a removable chain and can only be worn as a cross body or on the shoulder... Also conserned that the chain may be a bit thin and will feel painful if the bag gets too heavy.
I have it in the canvas version.
The strap is ok mainly because the bag is small you can't fit that much so it won't be very painful.
No problem fitting a Chanel flap card holder, bastia, flip phone, tissue.
There is still a little space for lip products etc.
Only thing to note is the leather part which holds the chain strap is quite prone to wear and tear.

Thank you for your view ☺️ that’very helpful.
If I didn't already own a canvas piece (have the Boston in canvas) I would also choose the canvas version over the leather one. Ordered the bag from the Celine online page earlier this week and hope that I love it as much as I think I will

Reactions: pinkdewy