• Triomphe

Votes: 62 67.4%
  • Classic

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters

Raerae0518

Oct 22, 2020
Hello
i currently own the Celine classic bag in liege leather medium size and am thinking of adding the triomphe in shiny calfskin teen size to my collection . For those that have both bags or either which do you prefer ? I also was thinking of possibly selling my classic but unsure as it is such a beautiful bag but can be quite heavy.

3A0793B6-5FC7-40BD-9001-058EAE2EC095.jpeg

D4F923CA-8150-434B-B1AF-84460DA1CDB9.jpeg

I used to have both, only kept my triomphe bags. I find them to be way more practical. Things are easier to get in and out and it’s also less heavy. And the strap is adjustable so it’s easier to wear all year long (for me the strap on the classic was too short to wear with a coat).

Hello
i currently own the Celine classic bag in liege leather medium size and am thinking of adding the triomphe in shiny calfskin teen size to my collection . For those that have both bags or either which do you prefer ? I also was thinking of possibly selling my classic but unsure as it is such a beautiful bag but can be quite heavy.

View attachment 5676322

View attachment 5676323
Love the triomphe on you!

Reactions: Raerae0518
I got my one and only Celine Triomphe Shiny Calf Medium size in black . She is so functional with such spacious compartments .
The bag is so easy to get in and out without much hassle and the strap is adjustable in many ways : cross body, shoulder carry . So in love with the shiny gold triomphe logo so much that I am thinking of getting another one in the teen size either the pink colour or canvas one

I got my one and only Celine Triomphe Shiny Calf Medium size in black . She is so functional with such spacious compartments .
The bag is so easy to get in and out without much hassle and the strap is adjustable in many ways : cross body, shoulder carry . So in love with the shiny gold triomphe logo so much that I am thinking of getting another one in the teen size either the pink colour or canvas one
With everyone saying how beautiful it is, I really want the teen size in black now!!

Hi! I got a strong opinion on this I always thought the classic box bag was the ultimate and chased it on the preloved market until I got a great deal in the colour I wanted. It was the medium size. And let me tell you, I really love the look of it, so minimal and beautiful, BUT it had so many flaws that I sold it after one year. First: the opening was so annoying and I always was afraid to scratch the box leather. Second: the strap was as annoying with only to ways to adjust it. Also the metal buckle was so sharp that I cut my jacket. The third thing was the size, but this is only a personal preference. I like the teen size more, as I think the medium is to much of a big box.
That said, last autumn I pulled the trigger for the black teen size after thinking about the Triomphe for months or even years. I was first afraid it could be to much of a trend bag. But as I studied the old Celine designs I learned, that the Triomphe design was indeed more similar to the classic, original designs. It is also much more practical, as you can adjust the strap and even make it into a shoulder bag. Love mine soo much! But I don‘t want to lie, the box leather is quite delicate and the gold hardware is easy to scratch.