Celine Camel vs Tan

TAKE YOUR PICK: CELINE BOX BAG TAN VS CAMEL

• Total voters
Hello Celine lovers!

I decided to get my first Celine box bag in medium and would like your opinion on which color to go for. Tan and Camel look really similar to me. The Tan seems a bit brighter for me. I would love to know your thoughts on which you would purchase if given the chance. The photos are attached below. Please vote in the poll!

P.S. It seems like more people go for the Camel but perhaps that's only because it's easier to find?

TAN

1608727085307.png

CAMEL

1608727144535.png

Tan seems much warmer than Camel so it also depends on things like the shades of clothes you wear, jewellery, whether you're warm or cool toned etc.

IMHO I'm a bigger fan of the natural calfskin version!

Reactions: volleyball12
Camel appears brown from this picture. Also, is the hardware shiny? On the Tan bag the hardware appears brushed, but maybe that just how it all photographed...

At first I was going to say camel because in the pic it looks more like a walnut tone, and as an interior design fangirl, naturally I’m obsessed with everything walnut these days.

But then again, what looks good on furniture is not necessarily what works better with different outfits, and looking at the two, I think tan might provide more of a ‘pop’ with various clothing colors.

Either will be gorgeous, whatever you decide!

I just had a camel Celine medium box bag as Xmas present. I love the tan and it was my first choice, but at Celine shop they convinced me to buy the camel saying that it was easier to match and that tan's natural leather is much more fragile (I have two little boys so fragility it is a concern for me).
For me, tan is a more summery tone, so it depends of colours of your wardrobe, occasions and season etc. you would like to wear it.

Yup the tan is in natural calfskin leather. The photos are from their website. Thanks for your reply!
Oh I see! I wonder if the Tan becomes more like the Caramel over time then? If it's natural then would it patina into a rich dark shade in time? I don't know the answer myself but think both are lovely.