Celine Box Bag or PS11?

LaureW

Jun 12, 2011
I need your help deciding between a Medium Celine Box Bag (Grey or Black) and the PS11. I have the PS11 but i want to sell it to buy a Box bag.. What do you think?

I have both and I love having both.

I can really bang around my PS11 (mini), so I use it for daily errands. I can put a bit more in it too.
I am a little more careful with my box, it's a bit more delicate, and I don't feel like I can jam a lot in it. I feel more special with this one, and thus wear it more for "planned" events - meaning not for errands but for everyday activities (meetings, shopping, lunches). KWIM?

I have both and I love having both.

I can really bang around my PS11 (mini), so I use it for daily errands. I can put a bit more in it too.
I am a little more careful with my box, it's a bit more delicate, and I don't feel like I can jam a lot in it. I feel more special with this one, and thus wear it more for "planned" events - meaning not for errands but for everyday activities (meetings, shopping, lunches).

Exactly. They are two very different bags and both serve really distinct purposes. I have both as well and I find you've described the differences really aptly. PS11 can take more daily use and the Box is more of a special occasions bag - very delicate.

Exactly. They are two very different bags and both serve really distinct purposes. I have both as well and I find you've described the differences really aptly. PS11 can take more daily use and the Box is more of a special occasions bag - very delicate.
totally agree. I have the ps11 classic and it is by far my absolute favourite bag: roomy, amazing quality and good for every day. I don't have the box but would love one, although I know I would have to baby it like crazy and wouldn't use it daily. Although you mentioned you have the ps11 and want to sell it, I would say go with your gut and if the ps11 isn't cutting it, get the box :smile:

Agree with others - different bags for different purposes. I have several of both and my Classic PS11s are wonderful, sturdy, practical bags that have never been babied, still looking great after years of use. I baby my box bags, use them much less often than my PS11s but love them just as much.
I would keep the PS11 and sell something else to get a box, but I wouldn't let go of my PS11 for a box bag :biggrin:

I think they're very different bags. The PS11 is trendy/fun, the Box is classic. Which are you going for? I do agree with the others that the PS11 will stand up to more abuse.