CÉLINE Bowling Bag CLUB

cotonblanc

O.G.
Aug 9, 2011
This is a long shot (I'm so used to this) as it is a very old design but are there any owners of the Bowling bag? Any review of it? I have been thinking of one but I was wondering if anyone can give their comments on it?

kGrD4cl.jpg

e7hqbzE.jpg

GhyN8sx.jpg

SSRk0s6.jpg

lYRcEiW.jpg

rDUWxKS.jpg

I bet that it is heavy but if anyone owns one and can share a modelling picture, I'll be so greatful. I kinda enjoy how frumpy it looks.

8EKQIKP.jpg

CpQTeQF.jpg

8S2XKV7.jpg

What do you guys think of this? I have been returning to this shape and leather for the past few weeks and I just keep on thinking of how classic and cool this shape. I particularly love how it looks like opened.

8EKQIKP.jpg

CpQTeQF.jpg

8S2XKV7.jpg

What do you guys think of this? I have been returning to this shape and leather for the past few weeks and I just keep on thinking of how classic and cool this shape. I particularly love how it looks like opened.

Coton, did you get the bag?

I think I NEED to see your Celine collection. Love all your items that I've seen so far.

+1! I lust after coton's entire collection cuz he always seems to find those rare pieces!! :biggrin:

LOL! My collection is nothing great! But I do have pieces that I have been lusting for in ages and grateful that they are mine now...

Thank you for the kind words. May your collection grow and grow!

Coton, did you get the bag?

I think I NEED to see your Celine collection. Love all your items that I've seen so far.

Well, not yet! Trying to get rid of some bags before buying this one.. Thank you.. I have a very tiny collection of Céline... :P