celine boogie calfskin bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone seen this bag on the NM website? i think it is cool, i'm looking for your thoughts! if i knew how to post a link i would, but i'm not that literate...

2. that's it! what do you think?

3. I like the plain leather better, actually. I'm not yet won over on the perforated leather styles.

4. i'm not big on perforation either- the design is pretty neat though! i can't decide- wish i could see it in person!

5. I wish I could see it in person as well. The color looks weird, and I don't know if it's my monitor or what. I also am not getting into the whole perforation thing.

If it were this color (bone), I think it would be prettier.
    (neimanmarcus.com)
    [​IMG]

6. I :love: love this boogie pictured here! I'd like it in black or brown though...

7. Much classier choice than the perforated bag.

8. I'd like to see the perforated bag in a darker color, but I love the traditional boogie shape--great choice

9. I prefer the classic one too, something about the perforated version I don't like.