Celine big bag bucket - help please!

luxfun

Mar 20, 2016
Hi! Need some advice. I am considering the bucket big bag in tan. Originally I loved the small big bag in tan but found it way too frustrating to get in and out of. The tan color is gorgeous, but I am a little worried about matching it with outfits. I am a true New Yorker and basically wear a uniform of black, grey and navy. Also worried that it’s a little big (I’ll be wearing it cross body).

I want one with the accent so I’m somewhat in a rush because my SA has found one and is holding it for one more day.

Send me inspiration pics, reviews if you own the bag or any other thoughts! Would love to hear them. Thank you!

I've owned this bag and it's pretty functional for everyday use if you don't carry many bulky items with you.

However, to play devil's advocate, I had quality issues with the strap and where it attaches to the bag. Also, as the strap is unadjustable, it falls pretty long and I was concerned with the safety of the bag as it is a bucket and I also live in a city.

Reactions: luxfun
I've owned this bag and it's pretty functional for everyday use if you don't carry many bulky items with you.

However, to play devil's advocate, I had quality issues with the strap and where it attaches to the bag. Also, as the strap is unadjustable, it falls pretty long and I was concerned with the safety of the bag as it is a bucket and I also live in a city.
Thx so much. Great points

I too bought this bag but it’s no longer in my collection. It was totally beautiful but I just found that the bucket shape wasn’t for me. I like a slim depth on my bags and was half aware of this when buying but it just looked too good to resist.

I have it in green. In my opinion it is a little awkward cross body because of the round bottom. However, I do sometimes wear it that way for safety. The top is pretty open so wearing it Crossbody keeps it closed and near your front.