Celine belt bag

May 25, 2006
Hi! So I always loved the Celine belt bag. I was at nordstroms last chance yesterday and came across the micro in navy. It looks to be brand new. I ended up getting it for $900. Can anyone tell me if the belt bag is still in style or is it outdated? I kinda wish it was a different color because I don’t normally do navy but it is pretty dark and thought it was pretty. Anyone still wear it and love it? I see it’s still on the website so I’m thinking it’s a classic now. Thoughts would be so appreciated

Reactions: DAMER
I actually came here looking for opinions on this as well!

I have the micro in light taupe as well and I've rarely used it. I think it's a beautiful bag and so roomy but every time I go to use it I'm reminded of influencers and their skinny jean/stuart wietzman boot outfits that were seen every where from like 5 years ago even though that's not how I dress.. :nuts:

• Haha
Reactions: earthygirl
$900?? Does Nordstrom offer sales on Celine bags? That is an amazing deal on a beautiful bag! I have a micro in light taupe and a mini in black, and I get compliments often!
It’s from their outlet store. I love the taupe and black color that was the colors I really wanted. But I couldn’t pass up this deal. I just don’t know if the bag is out of style now.

Hi! So I always loved the Celine belt bag. I was at nordstroms last chance yesterday and came across the micro in navy. It looks to be brand new. I ended up getting it for $900. Can anyone tell me if the belt bag is still in style or is it outdated? I kinda wish it was a different color because I don’t normally do navy but it is pretty dark and thought it was pretty. Anyone still wear it and love it? I see it’s still on the website so I’m thinking it’s a classic now. Thoughts would be so appreciated
Hi did you get this from the Phoenix store?

I've owned 4 belt bags but now I just have one; I've kept the most classic size (nano) in dune color, however I do think it is a bit out-dated, but that's just my personal opinion! Also, just because it's still on the website doesn't really mean it's a classic piece.. for instance, the classic "box" bag has been discontinued and is no longer on the website, but it is probably the most classic bag out of all Celine collections.

It’s from their outlet store. I love the taupe and black color that was the colors I really wanted. But I couldn’t pass up this deal. I just don’t know if the bag is out of style now.
Imo it’s not out of style. I liked the bag before it was popular and I still like it. When something is really popular on social media I tend to lose interest in it…so for me it’s a good thing if the market is saturated with the triomph clasp bags and not the belt bag. I have had my nano belt for a few years now and I don’t wear it often because I have a number of bags, but when I do use it, it feels very chic to me.