Celine Ava

This looks great, I love how the white pops against your dark colored fit! After owning the white canvas version for a few months, have you noticed any color transfer?
Hi! I used the bag continuously for the first 3 months and I’ve noticed no colour transfer or wear and tear. I mostly wore it with sweaters and coats so those things aren’t really prone to leeching colour, so it hasn’t come into contact with denim. Hope that helps!

Hi! I used the bag continuously for the first 3 months and I’ve noticed no colour transfer or wear and tear. I mostly wore it with sweaters and coats so those things aren’t really prone to leeching colour, so it hasn’t come into contact with denim. Hope that helps!
Thank you! That’s great to hear, since you haven’t had any color transfer I feel like that’s a good attestation of how durable the canvas is :smile:

I don't know how many people prefer the Ava over the Ava triomphe design (or vice versa!) but I definitely prefer the Ava without the Triomphe flap. I haven't been tempted by the newer Celine designs, which is great news for my wallet!

Reactions: BB8