Celebs and Models with their speedys

I am still not sure about the size whether I want 25 or 30. I have to save up the money, my b-day is in August, if I have it saved up before then though I will get it early. So I have some time to think about it and decide which size is best for me.
Thanks for the congrats! :amuse: This will be my first LV!!!
I definitely want the mono. I am not crazy about the damier, although the more I see it in some styles I like it better than I used to.
My avatar makes me laugh! Especially the expression on her face. I love Elle too!
Your avatar, is that you in the hat? You're so cute! Love the hat too!

i don't know why but that picture of paris hilton with the christmas trees always cracks me up. i think it's the tank top whilst shopping for a christmas tree...does not compute, even if it is so. cal. :smile:

Eve with MC Speedy
15.jpg.w300h461.jpg

Jennifer Lopez with MC Speedy
lvjlo5.jpg

wow! thanks for all the pics! it must of taken a lot of time and effort! thank you so much!!!!!

i just want to go home and give my speedy a big hug!!!! oh its totally a classic!

This thread has helped to reassure me that the Speedy was a good buy. I really do like the fact that it's classic. My other LV bag has lasted 5 years and counting...I'm very excited to see that Hollywood has embraced it as well.