Celebrity Wedding Rings

This is brilliant!
How do you stand out in a world where everyone has a giant diamond solitaire? Make the entire thing out of giant solitaires. :graucho:
It looks like something miss piggy would wear.
Honestly I think it’s a postmodern work of art.
I've seen that ring come up on my Facebook feed many times. It's also offered in CZ. My opinion on heart shaped diamonds (and CZ's) has gone further down with this hideous piece of tackiness.

I like the ring; but the pearl is so very impractical.

I read this about her ring:
In 2014, after the death of her grandpa, Ariana tweeted, "nonna had a ring made for me w/ the pearl from grandpa's tie pin. she says he told her in a dream it'd protect me. :heart:"

Fans believe the pearl in the ring is the same pearl from her grandfather's tie pin!

Then, fans found a tweet from Ariana in 2018 with a photo of her grandparents. The tweet read, "forever n then some," which is the same caption she used for her engagement caption!

I read this about her ring:
In 2014, after the death of her grandpa, Ariana tweeted, "nonna had a ring made for me w/ the pearl from grandpa's tie pin. she says he told her in a dream it'd protect me. :heart:"

Fans believe the pearl in the ring is the same pearl from her grandfather's tie pin!

Then, fans found a tweet from Ariana in 2018 with a photo of her grandparents. The tweet read, "forever n then some," which is the same caption she used for her engagement caption!
I adore the sentiment and the look.
But keeping the ring clean and the pearl in good condition will be impossible.