"Celebrity Sexy Lips" doesn't work!

428lm7

Feb 25, 2009
Celebrity Sexy Lips does not work at all. I'm taking advantage of their 30 day money back guarantee (purchase price only, of course). I felt no tingling when I used the product, nor did I notice any effects. It is very slick, clear gloss. Its basically just like any other clear lip gloss, but does nothing in terms of plumping up the lips. I'm extremely disappointed in this product, and I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time and money on this product. They also have an F with the BBB due to consumer complaints.

Another sleazy trick about this company: they offer a $50 rebate (the product costs $50) by clicking on the second star in the logo at the top of the website. However, they don't tell you until after you've put in your CC# and purchased the product that the rebate is not instant, but conditional on the subscription to a $29.99/mo 3rd party's site product (some sort of medicine health type of site), which is the company that will be sending you the information on how to receive your mail-in $50 rebate for the lip gloss. The 3rd party company has a limit as well; you need to call in to cancel your subscription with them within 14 days or they will begin to automatically bill your credit card $29.99/mo. And the fact that my CC# was passed on from one company to another is pretty scary. They also don't tell you that they sign you up for automatic billing every 3 months of $99.99 unless you contact them to cancel. They notify you of this in writing when they send you the product. It's just a great big scam, and the amount of time and energy needed to contact all the right people to cancel and refund my money just pissed me off. PLEASE stay away from this product and website. They are just out to get you.

I see they have all that information listed in their Terms and Conditions. The thing is, most people don't read those lengthy disclaimers, so it makes it very easy for the company to take your money without you being aware of it. What a scam.