Celebrities with Tods bags and accessories!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. More Hudson with T-bag, Zeta-Jones witha a Capucine Pochette and Lady D. with -allegedly - the D-bag

hudson.jpg zeta_capucine_pochette.jpg withd.jpg
  2. Aww, thanks for posting the Diana pic. She kinda inspired my initial crush with Tod's when I saw her carrying the D Bag. Such great style!

P.S. Are we allowed to comment or is this pic-only?
    Thanks!

3. Diane Kruger...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Kate Winslet with Tod’s Took Sacca Hobo

5. [​IMG]

Penelope Cruz Tod’s Capucine Pochette

6. [​IMG]

Liz Hurley Tod's Carey Media

7. [​IMG]

Kate Hudson in Raising Helen with Tod's

8. Isn't this the new fall D-bag??!! Wow!!

9. Cameron and her Pashmy Messenger
    [​IMG]

Tods Benjii, Jessica Alba?
    [​IMG]

10. Leighton Meester

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

leighton1.JPG leighton2.JPG leighton3.JPG
  11. Is Leighton's bag a new D-bag? It has the long shoulder strap like the very first D-bag. Then the D-bags from recent years did away with the shoulder strap.

12. Yes, based on comments from one of my SAs, I believe her bag is the new D-Styling Due Mancini, available in media and grande. Another new fall style is the D-Styling––has a bit more of a bauletto shape. Also comes in two sizes.

image011.jpg image012.jpg image013.jpg image015.jpg image016.jpg
  13. Thanks, Swan1. Those are both absolutely gorgeous. I love the bone colored one (I think it's the one Leighton is carrying) and the dark brown one.
    Great to know - thanks again for the information.

14. Is the bauletto-shaped D-styling the one Diane Kruger was carrying? Really like it! Does anyone know what colors it comes in? Thanks!