Celebrities and their Watches

- Catherine Zeta-Jones with Cartier roadster (pink face?)
wenn5145926__oPt.jpg

Last edited:
I hate Perez, LOL.

OK, this thread has now confirmed my ADORATION for the Tank Americaine. I know the Tank Francaise is the more common one, but to my mind the TA is so much more elegant. Makes the wrist look so delicate without being too prissy.

I remember back in the '80s you saw tons of female celebs with the Cartier Premiere - you know the little black watch with a chain strap with leather woven through? I've always had a soft spot for them but you never see them any more even though they're still sold. Shame!

Jennifer Aniston and her Rolex Air King (midsize). She wore it in the movie Picture Perfect.
JenniferAniston.jpg

-If it is an Air-King (my eyes ain't so good to see the detail), there is no midsize; it is a man's watch w/o date feature, and runs slightly larger than a midsize, but smaller than a Men's with date (having the date there makes the watch face has to be bigger).

I love the size of these watches, my eyes are getting that even the midsize are not that easy for me to read.

But I also love and wear the even larger Men's Submariner, for daily use it is my favorite! I get lots of compliments from guys on it, at the supermarket, Costco, etc. They are usually very surprised to see one on a woman.

I notice the celebs are mostly going towards larger watches, too.

I only favor women's size if I have to wear a dress and look a little feminine (not my favorite thing to do haha) I bought my first dress in about 9 years last year.

^^^^ My mistake, Eva's watch is not a Cartier. It's FRANCK MULLER CURVEX 1752 QZ D DIAMOND CASE BRACELET 18K WHITE GOLD
Theretail price is around $35,000.

i have this and its one of my fav. watches.. and unlike my rolexes, cartiers and j12, its not on everyones hand (at least like how it is in this country)