Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's new to the whole self love concept

LittleLuxe likes this.
  2. Love the luggage tag on his shoe

3. What on earth is going on with her waist? 3BA31CC5-8F66-486F-9FF4-BFD2AF27D951.jpeg

PurpleLilac and Miss World like this.
  4. Bad photoshopping job!

5. That's what I was gonna say...and why did they need to...as if she's not skeletal enough

PurpleLilac, Lejic and DreamingBeauty like this.
  6. Makes me feel better when I have reminders that what I'm seeing isn't real, all filters and photoshop :biggrin:

7. Sofia looks great and can get away with murder...;)

LittleLuxe likes this.
  8. Post #9863, love her shoes, does anyone know who makes Hillary Duff's shoes? TIA

9. On post 9935 Peta is wearing a monogram satchel. For the first time I cannot pinpoint it. Is it new?

MooMooVT likes this.
  10. I don't know the style, but doesn't the canvas on this bag look like a strange color? Maybe it's just me :confused1:

campfire and thewave1969 like this.
  11. Post 9936, If you have to hold you top so your boobs don't pop out the bottom, it's probably too short...:shocked:

Tuliplvr, QKay, taniherd and 2 others like this.
  12. was just coming here to ask about that bag. it looks like a mono croisette????? so confused.

13. Could it have been a special order?

14. What colour is Emma Roberts' capucines I'm #9932? I love that Barbie pink.