Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know, every woman and her dog has been gifted the Multi Pochette it seems!

2. Yet another one posted now.

Cheese and rice... At this point I feel bad for anybody who genuinely liked it, it makes me want to throw up. I’m not saying every bag has to be Unique TM, of course not, but I am so sick and tired of seeing this all over social media.

Does anyone know where to get the scarf

IMG_4458.JPG

redearthlady and cali_to_ny like this.
  4. Katie Price... :facepalm:

Jayfo, jennarae86, taniherd and 4 others like this.
  5. #9703 Katherine McPhee married to David Foster, super wealthy. And here she is still rocking' that broke down neverfull. WOW! Now thats love for a bag. I would have dropped it off for repairs yesterday. HA!

6. Came here to say this! Katherine has a career of her own too (though not David's wealth). Get that poor bag fixed!

7. Haha, I noticed that string hanging too! I think she just doesn't care.

8. Katie Price looks like me on my first day of grade school when I wanted to wear all my new clothes/shoes/backback/lunchbox all at once. :hrmm:

MooMooVT likes this.
  9. Which bag is on this pic ? #9712

10. Hiii recently an influencer I follow uploaded a pic with a LV bag and I was wondering if it is a fake, because I haven't seen a similar design in any place.
    [​IMG]

What do you think?

Hermezzy likes this.
  11. Hi it looks like the Louis Vuitton Pallas Chain bag to me. :smile:

lizzy77 likes this.
  12. Sofia Vergara has got to be the only woman left in the world that wears capri length denim. ALL THE TIME :lol:

Miss World likes this.
  13. *raises hand*

I do too, sorry! if it helps they’re not ripped, but then again none of my jeans are... they are SO comfortable and easy to match shoe-wise!

cali_to_ny and Soniaa like this.
  14. I love capri/cropped pants or denim too! :biggrin:

15. I still wear my denim capri too!!! Didn't know they were out of style..hmm..oh well..still love em!

Twingles, thewave1969 and cali_to_ny like this.