Celebrating my 4000th post!

Hi Schol,
So glad to hear you are well and better still you r celebrating your 4000th post with new Chanel bling bling. Miss the mommy thread, haven't Rachel and you post for sometimes, I've always admire both of you from afar....., call me your secret admirer..
I need to PM you to fill in the gap from the last time we 'wrote'.... ;)

My little sis hunted down "THE" one Evelyn I want touring on her 1yr delayed honey moon, all the way from Australia ;) She had no luck with camelia WOC for me though.

Now I am side track to some Cartier jelwery just before its price increase on March 8, Phew!! Again, thinking of heirloom pieces....

Maybe the 3 yr waiting is to serve customer like me, who never build enough Birkin fund bcos am easily distracted and the fund is always leaking somewhere ;)

Hey Patent Wonder Twin!!! Love your new jewels. Looking forward to seeing one reveal a month :smile:

Hopefully this pans out Bri, hehe. ACTIVATE;)!

Congrats - on the post & purchases!

LOVE the new Chanel Bling!!! WOW! And 4000 posts? Impressive! :ghi5:

:sunshine: woo hoo, awesome jewels. congrats on 4,000

they're stunning! congrats! =)

Congrats on your reaching 4000 posts scholastican! You certainly marked the occasion in style!

Thank you ladies! Feeling a whole lotta love in here :winkiss:.

Dear OP

Congratulations! I am so impressed by the dedication and commitment it takes to chalk up 4,000 (and counting!!) posts. Thanks for sharing all the information and knowledge and fun!