Caught Red-handed

1. Thought you guys might get a kick out of these pics. When I got out of the shower I walked in and caught my daughers peeking inside my Kelly. They are really good with my bags but it did stop my heart a little bit. :lol:

girls2.jpg girls3.jpg hannah1.jpg
  2. That's adorable! Your girls are beautiful!

3. So cute!!!! :lol:

4. Your daughters are precious. What cute pictures.

5. Adorable!!!

6. Very cute! At least they didn't get creative and try to improve on the design a lil' bit. :wtf::roflmfao:

7. Yep, cute and caught red-handed!!!

8. OMG, they are adorable, Japster! I LOVE pics like this of the kids....priceless.

Caught with the hand in the cookie-jar!!!!

9. haha they are too cute Japster (and so beautiful!)! What size is this cookie jar? it looks pretty big w/ the two little girls...

10. Oh Japster...how beautiful your daughters are!! I don't blame them for looking at your gorgeous Kelly!!

11. Your daughters are too sweet...And by the looks of it, two future Fashionistas!!!:tender:

12. WOW Your daughters are beautiful!!!!!!

13. How cute! They have great taste in bags, it's good to start them off early!

14. They look like little models taking pictures w/ the bag for a magazine, so very precious.

15. very cute. they are so adorable.

i know the same fate will happen to my handbags, shoes & jewelery if i ever have kids one day...:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice